Keith Ramsey a McDonald's All-American?

BlueMachine06

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that there are more rankings than just rivals I also know that just because rivals doesn't have it posted doesn't mean he doesn't have more offers than just MTSU. I think Ramsey is a very good player and I have seen him play several times. I think siegel has a very good chance to win it all this year. I was simply stating that he was not a 1 and done type player like Greg Oden, Kevin Durant or Brandon Wright and others. I think if he improves his all around game he would have a shot at the NBA after 3 or 4 years of school. I'm sorry I think grades do matter because if you can't make the grades to get into college it is going to be difficult to stay in school. I'm not directing that comment to any one player but to all players. Didn't mean to offend anyone I wish Ramsey and all the siegel players the best in the tourny and hope to see them play in the state.

Keith is definetely tight but NBA 1year out of college? Lets get serious Lo-Key. :thumb:

If the kid was that good and he is getting all of this mail you keep talking about, then why is he not going bigger than MTSU? What no Duke, UCONN, UNC, UK, UT, Florida? Or is it that those colleges are not recruiting him? McDonald's All-American....who votes on this.....the employees?

He's not good enough and he's not receiving letters from the likes of them, I've heard he has gotten letters from UK though, but I'm not sure

Not for this season. He has no chance of making the team anyway.

Bigchief you need to stop the hating. Keith has a great chance of making this team, over the 15-20 times you've seen him play you must have been blindfolded because dude is an excellent baller. Oden is nowhere near the hooping level that Keith is on and Oden is a great guard.

Keith is definetely tight but NBA 1year out of college? Lets get serious Lo-Key. :thumb:

He's not good enough and he's not receiving letters from the likes of them, I've heard he has gotten letters from UK though, but I'm not sure

Read the ones before I clarified myself! And he is getting letters from those schools I have some to prove and I work in the office!!!

Edited by Lo-Key 06

Plenty of schools send letters to athletes. They get their names from coaches, from recruiting services, and by word of mouth. Many are standard copies with just the new name being inserted. In other words, your letter looks exactly like someone else's. When they are serious about a person, they offer tickets to a game for said athlete to visit the campus, and it is not be considered an official visit. Which leads to my next question.......has he made any OFFICIAL visits to any of these schools? If so...then there is a reason to get excited. But letters on their own mean absolutely nothing.....if you get an offical call, a VISIT to your home, or a handwritten letter...then you are in business.

I am in no way insinuating that Keith has not gotten any of these, but once a school hears a kid is going to prep school, they usually move onto the next kid on their list.

GOOD LUCK TO RAMSEY and know that the BORO is proud of his nomination.

Edited by 2priceless

Texas or Tennessee? I don't believe UCONN or Florida though. :thumb:

Tennessee, and yeah Uconn Just pretty much said they are gonna keep their eye on him in the 1st letter then the last one i read said they wanted him to come to one of their games and see it up close and personal!! And the Florida ones were not really talking about much just saying that they think he is good and he should consider being a Gator same ol' same ol'