Region 2, 3AAA and 4AAA

chsbaseball10

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When comparing Halls and South Doyle, they are almost mirror-images of each other, great hitters on both sides and dominant pitching. The x-factor, though, is South Doyle's attitude and determination to win. I've spent a lot of time with players from both teams, and what it all boils down to is confidence vs. arrogance. Enough confidence from the 'kees to work hard and get the job done, and enough arrogance from the devils to rely on merely talent and not work ethic as well.

Edited by bigtimeglove

Still shouldnt quit a team when you are needed to help them win, Smith for powell is still playing basketball and he already has a football scholorship to UT, and yet he played 2 sports why is lockwood so much better he walks out on his team

Playing basketball as your second sport is a lot different than playing football as your second sport.

Much greater risk for injury in football.

WOW you guys are pathetic...I don't know if Jeff is on here talking about himself or not but you guys coming on here and bashing someone is rediculous...I hope Jeff doesn't know who you guys are or we would see the ones that were really scared having to face him...I am sure that a fastball up around the temple would scare you...then we can hear who is scared to take a hit when you are on the ground not knowing what time zone you are in...i think i sence some jealousy from a few guys that do not have the God given talent that Jeff does.

ill gladly accept his fastball at my temple and will simply catch it with my teeth i fear no man... especially some chubby female named gotwood who only throws mid to high eighties... seriously call me when ur ready to step up and throw in the 90's then i might consider ur offer... can't wait to rock his weak sec bound fastball...