2/10 Siegel at Lebanon

timbdp

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back, HORRIBLE game by Siegel no rebounding, WAY TO MANY THREES SHOT, and horrible from the line...Lebanon was hot all night and rarely missed from anywhere on the court they played very well

I heard the tail end of the game and was shocked.............4 LHS players in double digits.

What in the world happened?? They said Jimmy was held to 9?

I saw it as a trap game....homecoming....season coming to a close, much like Warren County last year.

Listening on the radio, Siegel couldn't buy a basket and was hampered by foul trouble VERY early and often

Maybe you should look at what BH wrote before you start making up excuses. According to what he said (and he was at the game) siegel just plain got out played.

Maybe you should look at what BH wrote before you start making up excuses. According to what he said (and he was at the game) siegel just plain got out played.

They interviwed that Henderson kid that the LHS folk were talking about ...and he had 4 pts but apparently played some solid D down low and got a huge number of rebounds. Sounded like Presley was ripping the 3's also.

Payne was the floor general getting a solid ten pts in the 4th Q. Maybe the guy on the radio was wrong, but he said jimmy was held to 9. It wouldn't be the first time scores for him weren't right for the papers..... tho :thumb:

Edited by 2priceless

Son I got it from both sides...Lebanon and Siegel. Lebanon radio which was very biased and a Siegel fan at the game, who is biased the other way. I also talked to a couple players and drew my conclusions from the game based on that. Even the Siegel players said, "refs aren't the reason we lost" We took alot of bad shots...alot of unnecessary 3's it sounded like. got killed on the boards until the 4th quarter. Just because Siegel was in foul trouble early doesn't mean thats an excuse....I turned on the game in the first quarter and Lucas already had 2 and Cutter picked up his 2nd...shortly after Keith got his 2nd and 3rd in the first half. I'm saying that because Siegel was in foul trouble, not because I'm trying to make excuses.

Lebanon announcers raved about Jimmy though and said he was worth the price of admission...he had 17 after the first half and finished with 26

Edited by Harris' hooligans