Ooltewah Football

OwlFB2005

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think week O may indicate what kind of team that they'll have because they have a tough away game in Cookeville right out the shute . The Cavs may have a better team than people think. This will be a real respect game for the Owls and the Cavs that makes it a slober knoker. so lets line up and hit sombody . Best of luck to Ooltewah but Go Cavs!

anyone heard about the transfer from de la salle?

de la salle? i heard of the virgina boys but i have yet to hear about the de la salle kid. wat posistion does he play? i kind of find it hard to beleive that a kid from de la salle, california would transfer to ooltewah. that seems a little farfetched. and besides rumors of all these transfers swarming to ooltewah such as kids from Cali, Virginia, Michigan, Kentucky, and other private schools, why are they coming to Chattanooga? What about the parents jobs?

de la salle? i heard of the virgina boys but i have yet to hear about the de la salle kid. wat posistion does he play? i kind of find it hard to beleive that a kid from de la salle, california would transfer to ooltewah. that seems a little farfetched. and besides rumors of all these transfers swarming to ooltewah such as kids from Cali, Virginia, Michigan, Kentucky, and other private schools, why are they coming to Chattanooga? What about the parents jobs?

it might be due to the new wal mart, crackle barell, and steve ray gof cart shop opening up! not sure