Top freshman

soccerfan23

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o and ydet, i was just re-reading where i said,"...im assuming you know who i am". that wasnt supposed to be a cocky statement. just so you know and dont think im egotistical ######, i was saying that b/c i assumed you had seen my post under the other topic.

i didnt take it as being cocky. And by the way, Coacht will get upset if he notices that you are using symbols for cuss words. i was warned last year.

Who do you think some of the top freshman players are this year?

Justin Cronin and Matt Cavett (Blackman)

Bentley Dean and Carson Bone (Columbia Central)

Patrick Kelley and Will ???(Hendersonville)

Chad Roberts (Independence)

Jackson (BGA)

Ian Anthony (Franklin)

I know there are more out there. These are just a few that I have seen play in the travel season.

Jackson (BGA)

Ian Anthony (Franklin)

I know there are more out there. These are just a few that I have seen play in the travel season.

for HENDERSONVILLE will maddox went to jp2 but thewy have alex tummons a great player.

i have seen will play alot he is an unbelievalbe player but he needs to keep his mouth shut. he likes to talk and get players mad and out of control

I have heard that about Will. Have you seen any of the others on the list? Do you think the freshmen will get a chance to play at their respective schools?

Jackson (BGA)

Ian Anthony (Franklin)

Bentley and Carson are both looking very promising for Columbia this year. They will definitley be seeing lots of playing time and may even be starting because we lost 8 senior starters last year. This team is very young this year.

I have heard that about Will. Have you seen any of the others on the list? Do you think the freshmen will get a chance to play at their respective schools?

i play with will on ODP and i talk to him a lot. as a person i like talking to him, a pretty decent guy. when he gets on the field, though, its a completely different person. hes a great player when hes on the field but he hurts not only himself but the team as well when he opens his mouth. lets hope he can get this under control and let his play do the talking.