Top freshman

soccerfan23

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k chaos u he rob did that cause varsity isnt the same time as travel

lets try to keep all posts at kindergarten reading levels...thank you for your time and patience.

How about Mark Sherrod from Carter? I heard he is playing well and is one of the top scorers in Eastern Tennessee.

o and mark sherrod is a great player. he has a nose for the goal.

lets try to keep all posts at kindergarten reading levels...thank you for your time and patience.

o and mark sherrod is a great player. he has a nose for the goal.

yeah you can't understand most of the posts because grammar plus spelling is garbage

so. i haven't been up with the board much this boys season. I've heard much about patrick kelly. is there anything anyone can tell me about his past history, and if he is really as great as i hear? i am not calling anyone out. i have seen the boy play, it's just been a while. but does he get a little more credit, being brother to daniel? and as for will maddox, alex tummons, you need to get off this board because Plummer is a great coach, and I know he will kill you for talking smack, and putting a good word in there for yourself. And he's a great player. I've known him for a while, and never have I seen a player work so hard, and train so much. Between every night, trips to england, playing with his brother, lots of heart. Fever 91' has had a bad reputation in the past, due to parents, and over exuberate players, with a lot of heart. Wil's a perfect example fo this. In the heat of the game, frusteration tends to come out with him, but honestly, I can say no less to anyone else on that team. It was always an issue. Due to a few years of unsportsmanlike tactics from a man by the name of "Pierre"(and I know all of you Fever boys' know what I'm talking about), the boys picked up some bad habits. If they can get these under control, and from how I have seen them all in the past, they will be set, and Hendersonville, Pope, and all these other schools that picked up these boys will be very well off. Great group of talent. And I don't know the Pope coach, but if he is anything like Plummer, the boys will change...fast. Your sat out on HHS the whole game for disrespect to a referee, teamate, or player of opposition. It can be a little different, once your in it for pride, can't it be, boys? I've watched you boys play, and wherever you all are, keep progressing with the great skills and passion you have.

Who is this and how do you know so much about Hendersonville Soccer

I think Alex Hutchins from webb must be a consideration. He's their leading goal scorer and better under pressure and in big games than the average frosh. Also Patrick Kelly is clearly a standout freshman as well for hendersonville for his outstanding play so far this year.

I think Alex Hutchins from webb must be a consideration. He's their leading goal scorer and better under pressure and in big games than the average frosh. Also Patrick Kelly is clearly a standout freshman as well for hendersonville for his outstanding play so far this year.

You guys are right, Clarksville has a good group of Freshmen, they are probably better than their upper classmen.

Expect good things from this group; good players + good coaching = great things for Clarksville High in the years to come.

Edited by BigPoppa

i think alex hutchins or jonah are the best 91s in the state right now, plus if they play together. .. but yea alex hutchins= outstanding freshman