Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, haven't voted yet.

Summertown and Wayne County have to be the best teams. Big surprise of the tourny will probably ZCA :thumb: , especially if they get matched up with CA.

Sorry Culleoka, You'll get yours in the next two years. The last time Culleoka had a state bound team they got upset bad. (Casey Holt vs. WC)

I agree ZCA will make it to region and could surprise someone.

Sorry, haven't voted yet.

Summertown and Wayne County have to be the best teams. Big surprise of the tourny will probably ZCA :D , especially if they get matched up with CA.

Sorry Culleoka, You'll get yours in the next two years. The last time Culleoka had a state bound team they got upset bad. (Casey Holt vs. WC)

this isnt that team ;) ...bottomline say what you want this team has been overlooked around here and i dont know why....i dont want to see you stephen or rickbol say a word about culleoka deserving anything if we win the region...this team has talent and these guys are hungry for a title....good luck to all teams but watch out for them warriors :thumb:

i did since you picked oakland

another low blow :thumb: