Waverly 04-05 Better Than Sycamore 05-06

papatiger

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you say last years Waverly team would kill Sycamore this year when they barely beat the team from last year??? Obviously this Sycamore team is better than last years! I dont know how anyone with any intelligence can say that??

I totally agree with you okie doke last year if my minds serves me right didnt the almighty waverly team beat sycamore by a huge margin of 2 points then at waverly the refs gave them the game so i dont know how mighty you thought your team was but they sure had a tough time with sycamore

On another note if sycamore advances to state this year then they are in fact better than last years team.

Thanks and have a nice day

OH I am sorry I didnt know if you thought

HHSnumber1fan, I am so sorry I mispelled "bumps". Maybe this will make yuo feel better. Also, come baseball season we are going to give you a run for your money. I think we'll beat you really, but I know you dont care so oh well.

Oh I am sorry I thought actually for once you didnt know what you were talking about, hence sarcasm. And didnt Waverly almost beat Harpeth last year it was only like 11-1, :lol: close.

I totally agree with you okie doke last year if my minds serves me right didnt the almighty waverly team beat sycamore by a huge margin of 2 points then at waverly the refs gave them the game so i dont know how mighty you thought your team was but they sure had a tough time with sycamore

On another note if sycamore advances to state this year then they are in fact better than last years team.

First off, Sycamore wont make it to state. And if they did it wouldnt mean anythin about them beign better than Waverly. Other teams lost players also...

What about the tournaments last year, how much did sycamore get beat by??

First off, Sycamore wont make it to state. And if they did it wouldnt mean anythin about them beign better than Waverly. Other teams lost players also...

What about the tournaments last year, how much did sycamore get beat by??

i know it was over 20, and that was with tha best cheerin section in tha nation :lol: ........i can't believe ya think that sycamore is still better than last year's waverly, to tell you the truth, sycamore 04-05 was better than sycamore 05-06...its jus that everyone else was better... :thumb:

Guest catfish-hunter

This thread is a sad but leaning towards pathetic. The only thing standing in the way of Waverly and the district championship is Bill Gates not releasing the Time Machine he built out of catfishhunter's geo metro. :thumb:

That was the Isaida that I bought from Steve Urkel :o

• 2 weeks later...

This is an argument that can never be won the way it needs to be won, on the court. First of all, they can't play each other, ever(Sycamore 05-06 and Waverly 04-05).

Secondly, you really can't compare what each had done up until this part of the season and say Sycamore is better that last year's Waverly team. Sycamore won the regular season title (with 1 district loss), Waverly did too ( 1 district loss), Sycamore came in second in the district tournament, Waverly won it. Record wise, Sycamore had a few less losses than Waverly did, but two of those came to the 05 AAA state runner-up, Jackson Northside. Sycamore has lost 2 or 3 that they probably should have won. The same could be said of Waverly 04-05. Now, if Sycamore betters Waverly's second place finish in the region and advances to the state tournament, then nobody can argue that Waverly :lol: had a more successful season. Give both teams and their head coaches some credit. Both schools had first year coaches and an extremely high amount of pressure to win on their shoulders. Both teams had a great deal of pressure on them to win every game. Both schools should be commended on tremendous seasons regardless of the way things turned (or turn ) out.

Edited by Just a bystander

This is an argument that can never be won the way it needs to be won, on the court. First of all, they can't play each other, ever(Sycamore 05-06 and Waverly 04-05).

Secondly, you really can't compare what each had done up until this part of the season and say Sycamore is better that last year's Waverly team. Sycamore won the regular season title (with 1 district loss), Waverly did too ( 0 district losses), Sycamore came in second in the district tournament, Waverly won it. Record wise, Sycamore had a few less losses than Waverly did, but two of those came to the 05 AAA state runner-up, Jackson Northside. Sycamore has lost 2 or 3 that they probably should have won. The same could be said of Waverly 04-05. Now, if Sycamore betters Waverly's second place finish in the region and advances to the state tournament, then nobody can argue that Waverly :huh: had a more successful season. Give both teams and their head coaches some credit. Both schools had first year coaches and an extremely high amount of pressure to win on their shoulders. Both teams had a great deal of pressure on them to win every game. Both schools should be commended on tremendous seasons regardless of the way things turned (or turn ) out.

great post :D