forrest

longhorns_14

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Pratt will have dibs on short this year but theres a few players that could wind up in that hole....maybe Whitley (jr). The Rockets are gonna have to pick it up this year because as we all know great teams step it up....HOLD ON....too early in the season....we'll save that one for later...

If the kid from Ravenwood is so good then why on earth would he go to Chapel Hill baseball??? Come on coming from a 3A school to a 1A school that was stupid!! He must have been a bench warmer... By the way longhorns_14 i never said he was walking on, i said anybody can walk on there....so read it....very..slow..next....time... i know they dont teach you how to read in Chapel Hill, so maybe you should get someone who can read, read it for you...If Chapel Hill is so good they would have beat Goodpasture..now that they moved out of 1A you finally have a SHOT to win,because you cant win against good teams!!!

They should be with Minor is pitching but that is all they got really...He cant pitch every game...But Minor can be hit Goodpasture proved that!!!!!! Lets face it Minor is way over rated sometimes, but dont get me wrong he is a very good pitcher in single A...Put him up against a 2A or 3A school and they would have a field day on him...Forrest is to cocky to go far this year.. Good Luck at Vandy tho..

This is the most obserd thing I think I have ever read in my life. I got to see Mikey this summer in OKLAHOMA and he is not just the best pitcher in the state but Id say top 10 this side of the Mississippi. Top 3 on my list that I have ever seen or played against. He hits his spots and is just so polished with all three pitches. Also a very humble. Cant wait too see you down the road!!

If the kid from Ravenwood is so good then why on earth would he go to Chapel Hill baseball??? Come on coming from a 3A school to a 1A school that was stupid!! He must have been a bench warmer... By the way longhorns_14 i never said he was walking on, i said anybody can walk on there....so read it....very..slow..next....time... i know they dont teach you how to read in Chapel Hill, so maybe you should get someone who can read, read it for you...If Chapel Hill is so good they would have beat Goodpasture..now that they moved out of 1A you finally have a SHOT to win,because you cant win against good teams!!!

Oh Hello. I graduated from Forrest and read very well, thank you. Not only that I'm native Chapel Hill. so throw your theories, all of them, out the window. Obviously the guy from Ravenwood wanted to play for a team that has a great shot of taking it all the way. Not only that, but being on the team with an All American would be an advantage for anyone. Mikie Minor would be an All American on ANYBODY'S team. Keep your insults to yourself, please. Our kids are super and deserve better than that. If your aim in life is to tick people off, then you are very successfull. Congratulations.

I believe Pratt was a 3 year starter for Ravenwood and he has played on summer teams with minor. As far as I know, you usually go to school where your parents move...don't ya think...duh

Man u guys are retarded... Ya we are cocky in Chapel Hill because we win... Minor is the best pitcher in the state and whoever the guy is saying otherwise is just jealous because he throws a 60 mph fast ball and prob dreams about mike at night... I'll put my money on chapel hill this year to win it all... Jeremy and Clay are awesome too... Stop crying dude... You probabaly were never good enough to make the team in Chapel Hill this year... Vandy had the best pitching ERA in the SEC last year... And they signed mike... I mean doesn't that tell u something... He is good and he is very humble... OUT