Greeneville Middle School Boys

net_burner_3

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I dont know if these guys can be beat by anyone in the state. They have excellent talent and athletecism. When these guys played us(colonial heights) earlier in the year, #21 the guard put in about 20 points and like 5 threes in 3 minutes :lol: .When we started double teaming him in the 2nd half their #34 post put in about 20 also hitting 2 or 3 three pointers. These guys are amazing. I think their 2 players i was just talking about had about 25-28 points a piece :lol: AMAZING TEAM!!!

Edited by colonial_heights_chargers_dad

I agree, with a record like 24-0, i dont know if they can be beaten, and on their school site it says they've beaten Science Hill 3 times and Vance Middle 2 times. Thats pretty good if you ask me. In 4 games this year they as a team have reached the 80 point mark. I doubt they can pull any points like that in their sectional tournament, But i would say it will be well worth watching them against Jefferson at 4:30 @ Pigeon Forge Middle School.

Edited by net_burner_3

It'll be a good game to watch in Pigeon Forge. Their center just recently broke his leg from dunking in practice so he will be replaced with someone about 6 inches smaller than him. So expect Harris and Quarles to pick up some slack, now that they're lacking that 6'4 monster of the middle. The game should be alot better than expected since the teams tragedy of the center.

I've been to all of Greenevilles games and kept stats. For the year Harris adverages 4 steals and 3 blocks a game. For being only about 5'7, 3 blocks a game isnt bad. and Quarles always gets about 5 blocks a game and 3-5 steals each game. How can u say they dont play that much defense. Just watch them in Pigeon Forge against Jefferson tomorrow. You should see how well these two pick up slack.

I'll be at the Greeneville game tuesday! i have seen these guys play too and all i can say is wow... Harris, Quarles, and Morrison cant be stopped. Harris with the assists and points, Quarles with rebounds and points, and morrison with steals and points...points points points! ive seen these guys put up 70 4 times this year :thumb:

Edited by player_with_handles

Has anyone had the chance to see these greeneville middle school boys play yet. last i heard they were 24-0 and have two outstanding players a post,#34 Wes Quarles and a guard, #21 David Harris. Any comments for me on these two players or this team?

QUESTION ? Is this the same players that won The NBA Hoop It Up State Championships and then went on to win The World Championships In Orlando at the Wide World of Sports Sport Complex, while being undefeated in both tournaments ???