Tennessean Boys Top 10

Midstate

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is about time Brentwood Academy gets the respect they deserve.

I am still under the belief that you shouldn't move down if you don't lose...maybe it's just me, but did Shelbyville become a worse team or BA a better team this week....I know what people will say, they beat some good teams this week, but the teams are the same teams they were last week.

I am still under the belief that you shouldn't move down if you don't lose...maybe it's just me, but did Shelbyville become a worse team or BA a better team this week....I know what people will say, they beat some good teams this week, but the teams are the same teams they were last week.

So your saying BA is the same team they were at the beginning of the season when they lost to shelbyville. If that were true thn they would have never beaten all of the teams they have beaten. Face it teams get better as the season progresses.

So your saying BA is the same team they were at the beginning of the season when they lost to shelbyville. If that were true thn they would have never beaten all of the teams they have beaten. Face it teams get better as the season progresses.

Are you saying Shelbyville is the same team? I am saying better than they were 1 week ago! ReRead please...face it Shelbyville > BA

Edited by randymc

Lets just face the facts mc with these higher profile wins BA gonna get bumped over Shelbyville by the press despite the head to head matchup. All Shelbyville has done and can do is just keep plugging along and take care of their business and be under the radar, the polls will be what they will. There will not be a rematch so the season will end with Shelbyville being 1-0 against BA. Let the Nashville media think what they want to. Everybody knows Shelbyville beat them.

Edited by jrm2x

Nice to see my two favorite schools 3 and 4 in the polls. I will agree with randymc....I dont care how many good teams BA beat...they still lost to Shelbyville. Now if Shelbyville lost a few more games, theres a reason to move down in the polls, but with identical records...I take Shelby.

I want to add....Hendersonville is a sleeper heading into state. Be ready.