Most Underrated Teams

Chizaggi

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I''m sorry maybe you didn't read the question it said play varsity not sit and warm the bench.

ok the key word there is LAST .... how bout this year.... we'll see, who do you play for?

And by the way, quit trying to divert this conversation to me... we were talking about centennial and brentwood and their goalkeepers

We probably are. You play with our players on club, so you should know.

Big G, you really are just the epitomy of a winner. You just let someone call you overrated, wen it is obvious cak is on another level than the rest of A/AA, and those kind of comments dont even phase you...just unbelievable, I wish I could have the same attitude if teams were talking bad about mine... :thumb:

Big G, you really are just the epitomy of a winner. You just let someone call you overrated, wen it is obvious cak is on another level than the rest of A/AA, and those kind of comments dont even phase you...just unbelievable, I wish I could have the same attitude if teams were talking bad about mine... :rolleyes:

I appreciate the compliment. I guess I'm just an old man who would rather fly under the radar, than scream right through it. Also, in case you haven't been on coach T too long, a lot of these things are posted just to get a rise.

As far as being on another level, I really do dissagree with that. I know what you were trying to say (and I do thank you for it) but FRA, CCS, Sheffield, Grace, as well as some others, all showed us that they are on the same level as we are. Now that Catholic is in A/AA, that really changes things. They outplayed us last season, we were just fortunate enough to get an early goal and pull off a 1-0 win.

So, let them talk. You aren't going to prove your teams prowess by posting on Coach T. You aren't going to gain respect by screaming how good your team is. Talk is cheap. Show what you got on the field. If you beat the other team, shake hands and get ready for the next one. If you lose, same thing. Winning last year, doesn't win this year. You've got to do it all over again.

So, let them talk. You aren't going to prove your teams prowess by posting on Coach T. You aren't going to gain respect by screaming how good your team is. Talk is cheap. Show what you got on the field. If you beat the other team, shake hands and get ready for the next one. If you lose, same thing. Winning last year, doesn't win this year. You've got to do it all over again.

Amen.

Guest Number8

I don't think CAK is a bad team, and i don't think they are overrated. I believe they will prove that when season goes on. I also don't agree with people say cath. is a an O.K. team, cause i heard they were a really good team last year, with a lot of talent last year.

Edited by Number8

HAHAHAHA, I love this game, and this board. To listen to some of you talk, heck why even play the game, you have already won.

CAK is NOT overrated in AA/A.. they are the real thing, but truthfully Knox Catholic ,FRA and CCS will be able to stay in there with them this year. So that being said , I will say,I hate to admit it because the east dominates us in middle TN and the west usually AA/A and AAA soccer, But I believe CAK or Knox Catholc will win the states in that division.

OLE OLE, your words about Maryville are somewhat true, you again should be a force in AAA, however, Not only do Bearden and Farragut both still have a great core of players, they always seem to have better systems in place by their coaches. I think Centenial and Franklin just might be overlooked here and I have been able to get nothing out of the surprise Rossview because Clarksville seem to still own the info line over there.

Div !!, I expected more out of Baylor last year and feel they could be a surprise this year, but I reall feel McCallie will be the gem to surprise and make a long run at states. Another sleeper is Knox Webb.

Edited by gameball