District 11 AA Tournament (official thread)

War Eagles

Some mystery will arise as one of Lexington's stars (ie Gardner) will get hurt at the start of a game and that will be your excuse. Just ask PrepFanatic :thumb:

According to him an injury is what caused his bunch to get killed by Cheatham County back in the day and according to him an injury is what caused them to lose to David Lipscomb.

In reality, injuries did not cause those losses. Those losses came because the midstate showed once again why Lexington can't compete on the big stage.

Liberty or Bolivar may win Regionals but as for Lexington they'll be watching after the first round. BOOK IT!!!!

So it sounds like you want to shut up???? - you are sooooooooooo confident....... We are talking Lexington vs Sycamore/Harpeth whoever you want to send over from 11aa in the first round. Sounds like you are backing down?????? Does your team have a yellow stripe down their back like you??? I guess we will be finding out, like real soon because the bus driver will be there to take your 11aa boys to school...... (If McNairy can make it, 11aa and big catfish will be watching the tournament from the bench (by the way while you are sitting in the bleachers, bring your rain coat because it rains three in our house!!!!!!!) ps - Sparky's has the best pizza in town , you can meet us there for the victory celebration.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it sounds like you want to shut up???? - you are sooooooooooo confident....... We are talking Lexington vs Sycamore/Harpeth whoever you want to send over from 11aa in the first round. Sounds like you are backing down?????? Does your team have a yellow stripe down their back like you??? I guess we will be finding out, like real soon because the bus driver will be there to take your 11aa boys to school...... (If McNairy can make it, 11aa and big catfish will be watching the tournament from the bench (by the way while you are sitting in the bleachers, bring your rain coat because it rains three in our house!!!!!!!) ps - Sparky's has the best pizza in town , you can meet us there for the victory celebration.

Well I am glad it rains threes in your house, because if Sycamore does make that trip to your gym they will be bringing one of the leading three point shooters in the midstate :thumb: . Sycamore has a very good perimeter game, they can shoot with the best of them.

aww now one of the best noo way, Jess is only top three in the state...hes not any good....Sarcasm, before the play in games the other night he had 90, he was third, i didnt see any lexington names up there, i guess thats cause yall are more balanced out, right? Sycamore will win if they play Lexington, and ruin their hopes for the Gold ball

has anyone heard if the games are on or not?

It wasn't posted on WSMV.com at 12:20 as they were cancelled so i'm assuming they r still on but u kno what happens when u assume lol but my neighbors play for Harpeth and their mom saud she would call me 2 let me kno if we're on or not so when that call comes i will let y'all kno

i am a stewart county fan, and just wanted to let you, sycamore, know all of the rowdy rebels are pulling for you guys tonight after we beat Harpeth!!!!

i am a harpeth fan, and just wanted to let you, sycamore, know all of the k-taown killaz are pulling for you guys tonight after we shut down Jake West for a third time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!