Lavergne @ Siegel

Bigdust100

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

should i go to the siegel or oakland game tonight? both are really good matchups. i have yet to see lavergne or hunters lane play tho

oakland vs. hunters lane will probably be a more exciting game to watch as a fan of basketball.

should i go to the siegel or oakland game tonight? both are really good matchups. i have yet to see lavergne or hunters lane play tho

While I will most definitely be there to support my stars tonight, if I wasn't from Siegel I would probably be at the Oakland-Hunter's Lane game out of the two. It should be a great game, and I wouldn't mind seeing Hunter's Lane again.

Guest dare_2_dream

While I will most definitely be there to support my stars tonight, if I wasn't from Siegel I would probably be at the Oakland-Hunter's Lane game out of the two. It should be a great game, and I wouldn't mind seeing Hunter's Lane again.

what time will the sr. activities be held, after the girls but before the boys?

Guest dare_2_dream

Not so sure myself.

well if you can find out and post before oh 330 it would be appreciated. i got class tonight and want to make sure i am there in time for the tipoff of the boys game.

well i hope the 5 guys that are seniors have a great experience with it being their last game at Siegel and hope they can continure success into tourney time and then off to college wherever they may go because we all nkow atleast 4 of the 5 are going well see how Rod does in the tourneys that will decide his future because i know Luke has scholarships offered from Austin Peay and VMI and then all the ones weve talked aout dealing with Keith and well see where Jimmy and Darius decide in the near future