Bryan Lowder VS Daniel Kelly

adidas1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I have heard all good things about Lowder (never actually seen him play), for his age, Dan Kelly is about as solid as I have seen. When I saw him, he turned the ball over maybe a handful of times and was by far the best and the smartest player on the field.

i have seen louder play and he is a good player but to me this is an easy question, dan kelly all the way!! i have seen this kid in the past and he was good, right now i play with him every day down in florida and he is without a doubt one of the best players in the country for his age, the kid is fast, has a great touch, and can score, even though he plays right back with the national team, he still finds a ways to be a big time threat offensively, he is truly amazing

Bryan Lowder for BHS and Daniel Kelly for Hendersonville. Who Wins?

ive seen both players play. personally, its obvious that both are great players but i think daniel kelly is my pick here. i saw bryan lowder play last year when BHS played Ravenwood. he had an off game but i can still see where people are coming from when they say hes a great player. as for kelly, great touch, threat to score and when a right back(according to brandon)is still a threat to score, i would take him anyday. plus who can turn down the big word "residency".

ive seen both players play. personally, its obvious that both are great players but i think daniel kelly is my pick here. i saw bryan lowder play last year when BHS played Ravenwood. he had an off game but i can still see where people are coming from when they say hes a great player. as for kelly, great touch, threat to score and when a right back(according to brandon)is still a threat to score, i would take him anyday. plus who can turn down the big word "residency".

nicely put my friend