Freshman

philip2003

LOL yea and we don't have Ryan anymore. I play for Central High. I'll be gettin alot of playin time cause we are young. You might have to run a down a couple of mine. :D . Haha I'm just playin. Is most of the team ya'll had when we played still play or did most of them just quit? I can think of one ya'll would be better off without but I ain't gonna say his name. :(

Lol who?

What happened to Ryan?

Lol I remember when you hit that homer after I did and you rubbed it in.

Uhm...we have me, whalen, Bubba, and some more. Since Tinker went to Rockwood.

And who would we be better off without?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol who?

What happened to Ryan?

Lol I remember when you hit that homer after I did and you rubbed it in.

Uhm...we have me, whalen, Bubba, and some more. Since Tinker went to Rockwood.

And who would we be better off without?

Ryan went to Sunbright with his older brother. I can't really hold it against him since he lives out there and to come to Wartburg just to play baseball wouldn't make him any better off. The guy you could be better off without played 3rd base for ya'll when you didn't, He also pitched. I'm not gonna say his name cause then the post will get deleted. You got any idea while Russ moved? I talked to him the other night and he said he moved to Rockwood but I didn't ask him why he moved. Well.... Ya'll should be tough this year and next, and I can't wait till we start playin cause Practice at the High School ain't like it was when we played down Petros.

Ryan went to Sunbright with his older brother. I can't really hold it against him since he lives out there and to come to Wartburg just to play baseball wouldn't make him any better off. The guy you could be better off without played 3rd base for ya'll when you didn't, He also pitched. I'm not gonna say his name cause then the post will get deleted. You got any idea while Russ moved? I talked to him the other night and he said he moved to Rockwood but I didn't ask him why he moved. Well.... Ya'll should be tough this year and next, and I can't wait till we start playin cause Practice at the High School ain't like it was when we played down Petros.

Haha.

I got a pretty good idea why Russell moved but I'm not sure.

So I won't say anything.

Don't want to get any trouble started.

So Ryan plays for Sunbright?

How fast can he throw now?

Is he a sophomore or junior?

And I think I know who you're talking about at 3rd.

Haha.

I got a pretty good idea why Russell moved but I'm not sure.

So I won't say anything.

Don't want to get any trouble started.

So Ryan plays for Sunbright?

How fast can he throw now?

Is he a sophomore or junior?

And I think I know who you're talking about at 3rd.

The guys name starts with M and W. haha. Ryan is a sophmore and I ain't sure how fast he throws but he has always thrown like 5 MPH faster than me and I'm throwin 73. I'd say sunbright will be one of the best teams in the district. :thumb:

The guys name starts with M and W. haha. Ryan is a sophmore and I ain't sure how fast he throws but he has always thrown like 5 MPH faster than me and I'm throwin 73. I'd say sunbright will be one of the best teams in the district. :lol:

Yeah.

And the dude's last name starts with a T?

Are you pitching this year or what position are you playing now?

Micheal is his first name. He is around 6'3. Haha Ring a bell yet? Don't get me wrong he is a really talented young man but he has an attitude that I wouldn't wanna play with. I 've seen him just walk out on his team several times. I hope I get to hit him again because my first year of Sandy Kofax when my dad coached, He pitched a no-hitter in the state tounry

Micheal is his first name. He is around 6'3. Haha Ring a bell yet? Don't get me wrong he is a really talented young man but he has an attitude that I wouldn't wanna play with. I 've seen him just walk out on his team several times. I hope I get to hit him again because my first year of Sandy Kofax when my dad coached, He pitched a no-hitter in the state tounry

Oh. Yeah I know who you're talking about.

Did I play with him when he pitched the no-hitter?

I don't remember that.

From what i've heard the baseball players saying It sounds like to me that They have many good freshman 7 or 8 if i am not mistaking :thumb: . They have 2 freshman pictures. They have 5 outfielders. and when their 2 freshman pictures are pictureing i have :huh: heard they will have some valueable playin time in the field. GO SHS.....................