Seniors That Have Not Yet Signed?

Shootmore

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elizabethton senior guard Cameron Crapps, to my knowledge, has not signed yet. She is very quick and is a good outside shooter, who can score in bunches. Her numbers may not look all that impressive, since she is on a very balanced team. She is also a good student and can certainly play at the NAIA level. She will make somebody a very nice player.

DeAndrea Bullock from Columbia has not signed. She will sign and is getting some looks. Just suprised she is not getting more. She has scored over 1300pts in one of the top three AAA districts. She has also played with two other girls who has scored 1000pts. I believe she can play mid-major. Somebody is missing the boat on her. She is a player.

Really! That would be a great fit for her. I was up there for a bball game and i know that she went up there to visit and heard she was impressed. Is that a rumor or is it pretty much confirmed?

Well I thought you had to go to Mt. Juliet to sign with Trevecca...lol

What about Julie Ann Lackey from Ezell Harding, probably has more blocks than anyone in the state. Part of the reason this team is 25-1, She is very tall and has some good power moves to the basket, can get up and down the floor, and she can score. She is overlooked because of Tara Deathridge's outside shooting. she also plays on a team that presses and that makes her play better defense. Lackey is a steal for who ever gives her an opportunity, i think she plays volleyball too.

From the Tri-County Seven:

Jessica Lunsford - Cloudland - Has several options. Lees McRae is very interested, and will probably win out, because she lives across the border in North Carolina, a few minutes drive from Banner Elk.

Keila Williams - Happy Valley - Several teams have contacted her. Virginia Intermont might be the front-runner, but there are others.

Cameron Crapps - Elizabethton - Coachh17 mentioned her already, but worth repeating. She's a winner.

Eden Treadway - A terrific prospect at Wing. May not to play even if offered, but she's Six Feet Tall, with a feather touch!

Megan Johnson - Unaka - As good any Tri-County guard. Not sure where she wants to go.

Tiffanie Babb - Unaka - Will have to update, but aware of a couple schools that have shown interest.

Heather Banner - Heather has sacrificed so much for the Team this season. A very good passer, rebounder, defender. But most importantly, Very Self-Less.

Three from Hampton: Lacy Oliver, Lauren Pitman, Jessica Price. But I'd be speculating here, until learning more.