east literature vs white house heritage

timbdp

1-0 coaching against Petrone and I don't smoke. I also play the games when they are scheduled. Play with the cards you are dealt. Deal with that!

Why is it that your still makin a big deal about the re-scheduleing of the East Lit and Heritage game, Coach was just lookin out for his teams health, so quit talkin about stuff u don't know about, if u saw the shape of four of his five starters, you'd wanna keep them in their homes tryin to get better too,you have no idea how bad our players were feelin that night, so it's over, done with, forget about it, so don't talk crap about Petrone when you have no clue how stupid u sound.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

allcountypatriot5815,

Doesn't this mean that Mr. Slagle will have to sit out two games before he can play in the district tournament? If so, that means ya'll have to beat McEwen just so he can play on Friday. Rotsa Ruck Bubba!

How is Petroni feeling? Someone said he was "under the weather"? Was that from the loss or did he catch the flu bug from not playing the game on Thursday nite?

Remember this - what goes around, comes around!

Please learn to spell Petrone right before you jump on him....

Edited by bigAsports

Big Chief,

Like I said make sure your facts are straight. Make sure you know what you think you know. I know that winners make many enemies and you sound very bitter. Look, a lot of great coaches get fired on all levels no big deal (if that is a proven fact)Perhaps Coach P's team has outclassed your team a few times. The fact is that Heritage has a proven winning record and the children and parents of Heritage like him. That's what matters. I'm sure you would do what was best for your team and that's what Petrone did. These kids were sick with the flu. He, himself had it also. They got beat but they didn't give up. So put that in your peace pipe and smoke it!!

Please don't mention pipes or smoking stuff around Heritage Players!

Please learn to spell Petrone right before you jump on him....

Please don't mention pipes or smoking stuff around Heritage Players!

Your last comments are completely uncalled for. I know who you are and I for one am glad that you are gone from Heritage. We do not need or want you there as a teacher or spectator. I know alot about you and why you can't keep a job so you need to keep your unwanted opinions to yourself. My child will never play a game again if you are supposed to be involved in it.

Edited by bigAsports