District 7AAA Tournament

SPORTSFAN520

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a thing called school pride, try it.

had it for 3 years now..

Siegel[/url]Nation07' post='825954233' date='Feb 22 2006 - 10:01 PM']

Not exactly what i meant...Our baseball team will be alot better when the seniors are gone.

they might be...they will def still be good next year and the years after...but you wouldnt know because you dont come to the games...and im not sayin i want you to now..i would rather have 5 true fans then 500 fair weather fans...

had it for 3 years now..

they might be...they will def still be good next year and the years after...but you wouldnt know because you dont come to the games...and im not sayin i want you to now..i would rather have 5 true fans then 500 fair weather fans...

Let me state for the 800th time im not at all a fair weather fan. Ive never cheered for yall. Ive explained it on the baseball boards. I ve seen yall play a couple of times. One being at riverdale. Sry tough loss u did all u could.

haha thats a good one...since you are good friends with everyone on the team right? :thumb:

The team has friends?

Siegel[/url]Nation07' post='825954259' date='Feb 22 2006 - 10:08 PM']

Let me state for the 800th time im not at all a fair weather fan. Ive never cheered for yall. Ive explained it on the baseball boards. I ve seen yall play a couple of times. One being at riverdale. Sry tough loss u did all u could.

i know didnt say you were a fair weather fan...just saying i wouldnt want people just to show up because everyone else was there...yea that riverdale loss was a tough one, 2 years in a row now..

Guest dare_2_dream

had it for 3 years now..

then show it for jimmy then

i know didnt say you were a fair weather fan...just saying i wouldnt want people just to show up because everyone else was there...yea that riverdale loss was a tough one, 2 years in a row now..

Ill say i think your a good player. I just dont like how some of the players talk them selves up on here. I meen by the TO thing and better that the attitude will be better. Theyll be somewhat humble i guess you could say.