District 7AAA Tournament

SPORTSFAN520

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck next season :thumb:

Thank you hopefully we will be better next year but it doesnt matter if we are or not i will still be there supporting my team i have been supporting RIVERDALE longer than you been alive so we have been thru many ups and downs and i will be there and same to you on next season good luck. I know you are worried about this season but wanted to wish you luck in advance

Guest dare_2_dream

Thank you hopefully we will be better next year but it doesnt matter if we are or not i will still be there supporting my team i have been supporting RIVERDALE longer than you been alive so we have been thru many ups and downs and i will be there and same to you on next season good luck. I know you are worried about this season but wanted to wish you luck in advance

next season isnt here for siegel and i wont be worried about it until it occurs. siegel is losing a lot of talent, and will probably be a down year, but they still will be able to compete with everyone. rhs is looking good next season, along with oakland. those will be #1 and #2 in the district next season, i think.

That's hilarious...10 pages in 4 hours! Most of it Siegel guys arguing amongst themselves!

Bottom line Cookeville has a much better chance to win tonight without "Jimmy Jesus" ;):rolleyes:

GO CAVS BABY!

on another note...d2d,how bout that game earlier? :rolleyes:

Great in-bounds pass huh? :rolleyes:

THE SQUAD :)

Edited by THE SQUAD

Guest dare_2_dream

That's hilarious...10 pages in 4 hours! Most of it Siegel guys arguing amongst themselves!

Bottom line Cookeville has a much better chance to win tonight without "Jimmy Jesus" ;):rolleyes:

GO CAVS BABY!

on another note...d2d,how bout that game earlier? :rolleyes:

Great in-bounds pass huh? :rolleyes:

THE SQUAD :)

i didnt get to catch it,i had company. i wasnt very happy about it either.

siegel is in cookevilles heads i think, being as cookeville hasnt ever beat them. their chances are better however now since jimmy is out but siegel still has loads of talent.

Wish I could go to Warren County tonight but...

I'm working the Tennessee Tech vs. Murray St. basketball game.

They're forecasting a "Blizzard" at the game! Anybody remember that?

(the blizzard that is)

GO CAVS!! :rolleyes:

**Anybody else that can't go to WC tune in to ESPNU to watch the above game**

THE SQUAD :rolleyes:

Edited by THE SQUAD