Region 4 District 7 AAA

mzsoccer9

soccer is life sounds like one who is always picked on, not respcted enough, could be outstanding, always has an excuse but never sticks things out to prove anything. reading back messages, i say has a parent that complained and the coach said have a seat on the bench. plus your giving up 1 yr of soccer to transfer and going to a school only for a sr. yr? and your family must be moving also because i wouldn't think you could live in cookeville and play @ blackman. boy what a web we weave.

Wow this seems like a pretty screwed up situation for soccer is life, and for the Cookeville team. Anyone from Cookeville out here know anything about your current goalie situation? Any suitable replacements?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this seems like a pretty screwed up situation for soccer is life, and for the Cookeville team. Anyone from Cookeville out here know anything about your current goalie situation? Any suitable replacements?

Sophmore Taylor Richardson and Senior Davis Maxwell.... Richardson is an athlete with average height and would have played in the field but will be in goal under the circumstances. This is Maxwell's first season at goalie, but shows improvement with every practice. He is very tall with extremely long arms.

I may be wrong but im pretty sure a transfer can play the same year they switch schools as long as they move into the schools zoning area please correct me if im wrong just tryin to get cleared up on all of this i htough tyou just had to sit out if you got a waiver to swicth schools

Enough about Cookeville's old golie...Even I am sick of hearing of the kid...

What district games will be big this year....I think Blackman-Riverdale will be one to watch along with an interesting Blackman-White County matchup(an astrologer told me to expect the unexpected in 06). I heard Warren Counties got some great guys...What are your thoughts gentleman??

Please let me know as I would like to attend one of these district matchups...I will most positively have to check out Oakland, for I strongly admire one of their outstanding forwards...Wat up cuz? :thumb:

I may be wrong but im pretty sure a transfer can play the same year they switch schools as long as they move into the schools zoning area please correct me if im wrong just tryin to get cleared up on all of this i htough tyou just had to sit out if you got a waiver to swicth schools

Oh really...an inside source, one from TSSAA, told me something differently...however, that was a few years ago when I had a similar situation in my high school years...

So you can play in the year of...or do you have to wait untill the next season???

I have been contacted by several coaches and parents. A player that has transfered can not play and wil not play if they have already rostered for a team. I am posting on this topic to put an end to the dispute. This is not the only topic with upset members, but please keep all team and personal information to yourself. CoachT is for the public to view, it is mainly for predicitions and comments on teams. We are short staffed at the time and can not keep all posts within the CoachT limitations. Thank you.

I'm not sure who "TSSAA Manager" is, but my advice would be to call (or have your coach call) the TSSAA and ask. I think you will get a much better, and more clear, answer from them, then you will from here.

soccer is life sounds like one who is always picked on, not respcted enough, could be outstanding, always has an excuse but never sticks things out to prove anything. reading back messages, i say has a parent that complained and the coach said have a seat on the bench. plus your giving up 1 yr of soccer to transfer and going to a school only for a sr. yr? and your family must be moving also because i wouldn't think you could live in cookeville and play @ blackman. boy what a web we weave.

You must have been reading somewhere else(like ur big head) b/c from what is posted soccer is life is a cocky, selfish, arrogant, way to into himself type of snob...and by the way thank god for the coach cause the team only needed that player on the bench(i am assuming a better player with a better attitude was on the field..i think that the parent was not the reason the player was on the bench)..."Always has an excuse"- Let me tell you something excuses are for wimps who can't stand up and admit thier mistakes...

A wise man once said "Respect is earned...not given...for if it were given it would be common and respect is a privilige that can be priced as Priceless"

Oh, isnt it rather ironic is it that soccer is life and soccer4all post with the same ip address...anyways Teletubbies is about to come on..LOL

Edited by thenextjatoree

Yes back on track, anyone have any new predictions with everything that's gone on, and now that teams have started playing some games?

I think blackman is startin to come together very well and should have a good season n i personally think we will finish on top of the district and riverdale a close 2nd and after that i really think its anyones game i think most teams have the ability to finish anywhere but blackman and riverdale are on top id say

If RHS and BHS are the top 2 teams this year I predict the CoachT soccer forum will be alot of fun. I like and respect both coaches. It's fun to watch two completly different coaching styles as we know these two have. Anyone know anything about siegel which has'nt been mentioned very much? :)