District 7AAA

2priceless

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your kinda creepin me out about knowing so much about me. I quit baseball at a fairly young age and watched the teams drew played on through out middle school. I had always played against drew in basketball and never have really cheered for him in that. With baseball even when i played i played optimist and he played MBA .

Drew Fann is a top notch athlete, student, and young man. He is a solid baseball player who has a bright future in front of him. Any suport for him is much appreciated. THANKS!!!

OK yeah sure u are. Ive never talked you all up. Im honest i cheer for Oakland and Riverdale. Im flattered that youd lie and act like you arnt.Not very obvious when your other name was unregistered then out of nowhere a poster appears who knows about siegel baseball. U can play the fact i cheer for OHS against me but dont play me as an idiot and dont lie.

Sorry, but you still continue to confuse me. I was referring to the basketball team that yall are nuts about over there at Siegel. They win all the time, so go support them right? Anyone that follows 7-AAA baseball is going to know about Siegel and Coach Reavis. I have followed Reavis since his days at Lavergne.

But since you support OHS and Drew Fann, hopefully you can make it out to the game tomorrow. I would love to hear your input on the game. I should be able to make it out, so I'd like to see how your thoughts match up with mine.

Drew Fann has received letters from Vanderbilt Kentucky Tennessee and Middle. Tennessee deffinetly can be considered a top school and Vanderbilt had the top recruiting class in college baseball for this year. Fann is a great hitter and will be a solid glove at 1st when Colby can catch. As for Polk i dont know where hes gotten letters from but im assuming close to the same places Fann has.Hes a great defensive centerfeilder and a great leadoff hitter.

drew fann is also your best friend riley clark :thumb:

Yup you caught me obviously 2P knows who i am also. But kinda obvious. You played on the Regegades correct.

Yes, he played on the Renegades after not being picked to play on Coach Tobitt's travel team after 8th grade. But he did not play with them the years before that i dont believe.

what does that have to do with anything?

... should probably get back no topic before we get another one closed...

Things start when people start pointing fingers, such as Siegelnation07 has .. he has contributed nothing relevant to this thread at all. I'm telling you, go back to basketball, you're losing your credibility fast.

Things start when people start pointing fingers, such as Siegelnation07 has .. he has contributed nothing relevant to this thread at all. I'm telling you, go back to basketball, you're losing your credibility fast.

Odd you would know about the basketball boards zack, since you regestered 3 days ago?