District 7AAA

2priceless

What seniors have signed to play college ball next fall? Any other unsigned seniors that you could see playing at the next level?

pleaz wright, kenneth roberts, jr roden, zack jones, chase bowen, brandon crossman, and colby killian will play in college.

a lot of people havn't had the chance to watch roden because of his injury two years ago and his adjustment to the outfield, but the kid can play first base. he's a hard nosed player who can scoop or put his body in front of a short throw. he was one of the top hitters, if not the best, siegel had this past summer and fall. colleges will catch up on his progress this year.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pleaz wright, kenneth roberts, jr roden, zack jones, chase bowen, brandon crossman, and colby killian will play in college.

a lot of people havn't had the chance to watch roden because of his injury two years ago and his adjustment to the outfield, but the kid can play first base. he's a hard nosed player who can scoop or put his body in front of a short throw. he was one of the top hitters, if not the best, siegel had this past summer and fall. colleges will catch up on his progress this year.

I would definitely have to add Chason Choate, Chad Hunter, and Will Skinner to that list..those three make Riverdale.

Do you think they will go to a division one school or go to small schools.

all of them have potential to go D-I .. I dont know how "big" though .. They won't go to a school thats top 10 in the nation or anything, but a school like MTSU or a top NAIA program like Cumberland or Lee could be a definite possibility.

PJ and Drew are locks to sign with a D-1 program and am wanting to say the same about burnett and barnes, but dont enough about their recruitment process to make an accurate statement

They are just juniors, so I don't consider them 'locks' just yet. There are always better players out there, just the matter of finding them. PJ and Drew both need to have a good season if they want to have that 'lock' status.