Hume Fogg and District 9AA

KillaWizZeE21

I am an alumn from Hume Fogg and come tournament time I came to the boards to find out about how everything has been going. I got on www.tennessean.com and looked at records and stats. I was wondering how hfa has been doing and what the new 9aa is like this year? Who are the power teams? Are there any state tournament prospects?

I am out of state at university so i will only be attending the state tournament.

I saw that hfa "upset"(not sure i its still an upset anymore) MLK and David Lipscomb. Did anything interesting happen in either of these games?

Are there any players in the district as a whole that are hot? Meaning top prospects or college prospects at all.

Shout out to the hfa boys and girls teams. Kurt, Sam, Rob, Jameson if i left you out my bad.

Anyways, please update me and I am actually looking to discuss it more in depth so if anyone is willing to recap with me, message me in AIM at : Trevdavis221

Thanks.

[EDIT]: Oh and if anyone is wondering whatever happened to Alex Renfroe and Ranard Robinson, Ranard is playing at Georgia State, well not playing, but hes on the team as of now. Alex plays at trevecca and i don't think theres anyone in naia that can handle him anymore he will be meeting with some division 1a teams this summer. A bit offtopic but for anyone who has followed or remembers playing against/watching them might be worth the read.

Edited by KillaWizZeE21

Yeah Hume Fogg is on a roll as of late. They jump out against teams early and never look back. They lost about 6 games earlier in the year by 5 points or less.. But they turned it around and have beaten every team in the district at least one time. Kirtiss, Sam, and Jamesen all made all district team from HFA. The district tournament commences this Tues. And Hume Fogg is the host school for the district tournament.. The 9-AA tournament bracket plays out like this. Mlk has a bye the first round for having the best regular season record. They will play the winner of the HFA and FRA game. Lipscomb and CPA plays and the winner of their game advances to play the winner of Pearl Cohn and Ezell Harding. Should be an interesting tournament. Any other details wanted AIM me at youngandballin06.

"Alex plays at trevecca and i don't think theres anyone in naia that can handle him anymore he will be meeting with some division 1a teams this summer." -PGwithnoPT

What does Alex meeting with division 1 teams mean? I know Alex Renfroe pretty well and he isn't planning on leaving Trevecca anytime soon, if thats what you mean. He could play for division 1 but i'm pretty sure he is content at Trevecca.

"Alex plays at trevecca and i don't think theres anyone in naia that can handle him anymore he will be meeting with some division 1a teams this summer." -PGwithnoPT

What does Alex meeting with division 1 teams mean? I know Alex Renfroe pretty well and he isn't planning on leaving Trevecca anytime soon, if thats what you mean. He could play for division 1 but i'm pretty sure he is content at Trevecca.

I'm pretty sure that that comment was said byKillaWizZieE21