Top teams in AAA

topgame

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

mj for sure.

they have been playing good so far this year, i watched them play in the MJ playday and they kept everybody they played on their toes, never losing a game

also, central has lost a lot of their outfield--gooch and that leftie in right field.

Edited by std

mj for sure.

they have been playing good so far this year, i watched them play in the MJ playday and they kept everybody they played on their toes, never losing a game

also, central has lost a lot of their outfield--gooch and that leftie in right field.

sftbal4lfe note that your post has been edited. One more comment like the one I edited and you will be edited, OUT OF HERE.

Edited by std

sftbal4lfe note that your post has been edited. One more comment like the one I edited and you will be edited, OUT OF HERE.

im not trying to take anything away from the mt juliet team because they did go undefeated at there tournament and a great tournament.but with holly on the mound for ooltewah and not coming off a 11 inninng game with goodpasture mt juliet loses in the championship game.saunders was 1 ft away from hitting her 2nd home run of the weekend and that game was over early. sorry just my take on the game.

im not trying to take anything away from the mt juliet team because they did go undefeated at there tournament and a great tournament.but with holly on the mound for ooltewah and not coming off a 11 inninng game with goodpasture mt juliet loses in the championship game.saunders was 1 ft away from hitting her 2nd home run of the weekend and that game was over early. sorry just my take on the game.

Ooltewah is a very sound team!! They have some of the best pitching i have seen in a while!!

Ooltewah is a very sound team!! They have some of the best pitching i have seen in a while!!

I have heard that Rice is not playing this year, does anyone know if this is true and if so does that mean that Holly is their only pitcher or do they have anyone else. Its hard with one pitcher I wish them luck for the season.

I have heard that Rice is not playing this year, does anyone know if this is true and if so does that mean that Holly is their only pitcher or do they have anyone else. Its hard with one pitcher I wish them luck for the season.

yes its true and no they have 3 very capable pitchers. all 3 did well over the weekend. this team looked really strong all weekend.they have some really good ballplayers on this team and they are from what i seen very united as a team. good senior leadership with casey and mongar. i really hope the are over looked because they will surprise this year.

yes its true and no they have 3 very capable pitchers. all 3 did well over the weekend. this team looked really strong all weekend.they have some really good ballplayers on this team and they are from what i seen very united as a team. good senior leadership with casey and mongar. i really hope the are over looked because they will surprise this year.

It seems like they wouldn't be running out of gas then if they had 3 capable pitchers. Sounds like Rice just freed up some pitching time for some of the kids and parents that had been whining. Good Luck to Ooltewah they always start out good and then fizzle as the other teams work hard and continue to get stronger. I am glad the 2 seniors are showing leadership that team needs a leader. Good Luck to Casey she is a great kid and I agree someone needs to sign her. Maybe her summer coach can help with that.

It seems like they wouldn't be running out of gas then if they had 3 capable pitchers. Sounds like Rice just freed up some pitching time for some of the kids and parents that had been whining. Good Luck to Ooltewah they always start out good and then fizzle as the other teams work hard and continue to get stronger. I am glad the 2 seniors are showing leadership that team needs a leader. Good Luck to Casey she is a great kid and I agree someone needs to sign her. Maybe her summer coach can help with that.

katfo15 if u notice in my post i did not even mention that kids name so why do you fill u need to come back in here and mention it so everyone can start bashing her again.brittney rice is a good softball player and a good kid so please leave her aND THE PARENTS OUT OF THIS POST.and leave her parents out of it to.GOOD PEOPLE).hope they dont run out of gas.

katfo15 if u notice in my post i did not even mention that kids name so why do you fill u need to come back in here and mention it so everyone can start bashing her again.brittney rice is a good softball player and a good kid so please leave her aND THE PARENTS OUT OF THIS POST.and leave her parents out of it to.GOOD PEOPLE).hope they dont run out of gas.

sorry if i came across in a negative way toward you. i just want the negative things being said about this kid to go away.