Peyton & the Colts

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends on whether or not the edge comes back in my opinion...if he leaves that team will slowly start to fall apart...you wont have that three headed monster to deal with on offense

I don't think they will fall apart just because Edge leaves. Don't get me wrong, he's a great player, and I love watching him, but there are alot of running backs out there these days. All everyone keeps talking about is the fact that running backs have become a dime a dozen, and teams have other ways of compensating for not having a top shelf RB. Yes, they need to have a decent one, but even Shawn Alexander is looking at the same circumstances in Seattle right now. He's the league MVP, but that's not a very solid bargaining tools these days if you're a running back. Well, that along with the fact that he didn't look like mr. MVP in the Super Bowl!

I don't think they will fall apart just because Edge leaves. Don't get me wrong, he's a great player, and I love watching him, but there are alot of running backs out there these days. All everyone keeps talking about is the fact that running backs have become a dime a dozen, and teams have other ways of compensating for not having a top shelf RB. Yes, they need to have a decent one, but even Shawn Alexander is looking at the same circumstances in Seattle right now. He's the league MVP, but that's not a very solid bargaining tools these days if you're a running back. Well, that along with the fact that he didn't look like mr. MVP in the Super Bowl!

sure you can just pick up a running back but peyton edge and marvin all have a serious chemistry together...thats not something you can just pick up on the free agent block

Dillon came in and ran NE to a SB year before last!!! :P

dillon is a heck of a running back...he was tearin it up with the bengals before they were good.....he finally got a team with help and he made it happen......youd be hardpressed to have a running back come in to a situation like that and have similar results

High School- (34-5)= No State Championship

College- (39-6)= No National Championship

Pro- 8 years in the NFL= No Super Bowl

That is 15 years of playing competitive football and he has never won a championship on the big stage (excluding the SEC Championship in 1997). I am talking about the best of the best. He never has and never will. Going to be like Dan Marino but never make it to the big dance. That is my opinion.