Dobyns-Bennett Baseball

Mr-Amazing08

Bwang, if anyone says anything other than D-B is the greatest team ever you have something to say about it. The fact of the matter is you cant deny what I'm saying is true. I'm a Braves fan but I get tired of them losing in the playoffs every year. I'm a Titans fan and I love Steve McNair but hes never gonna win the big one. The same is true with D-B, Ritz is a good coach who wins during the season but fails in the postseaon. I criticize the team because everyone else wants to build them up like they are the greatest team ever when theres only three returning starters. Creech, Burton, Joyce, Adams, Mays, Brewer, and Marrot all saw playing time but it was limited and the only ones who really impressed when the played where Adams hitting and Joyce pitching. I dont have a problem with you guys praising them but wait til the play at least half the season so we know how they look.

BTW....not everyone has the same opinion as the almighty Bw AnG so stop criticizing everyone because they dont feel the way you do.

You might as well give it up because you are trying to use logic with a 15 yr old who thinks he knows everything.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, and I know who you are. If i see you in public I will give you a roundhouse kick to your face for criticizing the very team you played for just last year. Thats so lame, but i can understand since you had a horrible end going like 3 for 45 or 50 at one point. And dont post back lieing and denying who you are, and like you didnt hit like 215 your senior year. Don't you need to get to work? them new releases are suppose to be on the shelves by tonight....

You need to get your information straight because I graduated in 2004. GOOD JOB! I dont see where you got that in the first place. It seems like you got a problem with him so why dont you go to him with him and leave the boards for posting about baseball.....even if you dont like what people are saying.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Dyersburg is going to be good, really good. As mentioned, they have a lot of talent on the way and the trio of Chelby, Joya, and KayKay will only be better with a full season together under their belt. To me, playing in Murfreesboro two consecutive postseasons will only serve to make them more dangerous if/when they stand among the final eight teams this March. Experience, good or bad, always makes you better. And not only do they have experience, they know how to win there. Schedules are coming together for all of the teams and I am excited about what I am seeing on the preliminary drafts on Dyersburg’s schedule. I know I am being a tease, but it’s simply not my place to announce what another school is doing. With that said, I won’t go into specifics. However, I am excited about renewed home and away contracts for the non-district portion of the calendar. I think west Tennessee will have a lot of interest as well.
    • What does everyone have in the final 8? In no particular order. 1. Eagleville 2. Gordonsville 3. Greenback 4. Oakdale 5. South Pitt/ East Robertson-- not sure 6. Richland 7. Halls 8. Union City
    • They struggled to field a team last year. I don’t see them being much better?
    • sx good two know thay didun't waint that entarr citty two see yeller/red......
    • Couldn’t agree more.. Tate is a special kinda player , but fortunately for us we get a best of 3 series. I think our pitching is better than last year when we made the trip to west tn. Should be a fun 2 or 3 games.