What will happen en district 8A

tiger07

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What will happen en district 8A?

I think the first round will play out just like it should with the top 4 seeds playing on Wed. FCS vs. Trousdale and Gordonsville vs. Westmoreland. I think both of these will be great games but this is how I see them playing out... In the 1st one I just believe FCS has a deeper bench and a little more height than any team in district, TC has lots of fight and if Harper gets hot it could be interesting. FCS by 7.

The second one could be really close Westmoreland is playing better the last few weeks but i believe G'ville's height and quick guards hod on in a close one G'ville

by 3. :thumb:

Yeah i agree with most of yall about your predictions. FC will beat TC i would say by at least 10. TC has been coming on lately but FC is to good. Gordonsville should get by WEstmorland by around 7 or 8. The championship game will see FC against gordonsville. FC has taken care of Gordonsville fairly easily in the other two games this season, but if Gordonsville shows up it should be a great game. i guess i am going to take the underdogs in this one and go with Gordonsville winning by 2 points. Gordonsville has had some problems this year with a new coach not really playing the players the way they should be played. If the right players are on the floor when it counts it should be a good game. Gordonsville has three good post that are going to have to step up against the good height that FC has. In a personal opinion i think that the Gordonsville lineup in order to win are going to have to play all three of there big people the majority of the game with just two guards out on the floor in order to win. So i guess we will see how it all pans out in watertown this week.

Yeah i agree with most of yall about your predictions. FC will beat TC i would say by at least 10. TC has been coming on lately but FC is to good. Gordonsville should get by WEstmorland by around 7 or 8. The championship game will see FC against gordonsville. FC has taken care of Gordonsville fairly easily in the other two games this season, but if Gordonsville shows up it should be a great game. i guess i am going to take the underdogs in this one and go with Gordonsville winning by 2 points. Gordonsville has had some problems this year with a new coach not really playing the players the way they should be played. If the right players are on the floor when it counts it should be a good game. Gordonsville has three good post that are going to have to step up against the good height that FC has. In a personal opinion i think that the Gordonsville lineup in order to win are going to have to play all three of there big people the majority of the game with just two guards out on the floor in order to win. So i guess we will see how it all pans out in watertown this week.

Well it is now set with G'ville vs. Westmoreland & FCS vs. TC. here is how I see it playing out... G'ville will have a close game against Westmoreland West. is used to playing in big games and while this isn't their best team it is one that hangs around. If G'ville doesn't put this one away early their might be an upset. I'll still take G'ville by 7. FCS just seems to have it clicking right now but TC has the quickest point guard I've ever seen. If he can penetrate and Nelson has a great game it could be close. Alot of if's there though FCS by 11.

In the championship I think there is no way G'ville handles the post of FCS.

Budman I don't know where you saw 3 good post players I saw 1 BIG player that FCS worry down by playing post by commitee. FCS by 8 in the championship.

C-ya in W-town!! :D:D

TC needed a last second shot in OT to beat Watertown by 2 last night with harper being held to 5 points and very little touches. FCS should win by at least 20 points and Teeter and Ray will have a field day. The G'Ville/West match up will be the only close game of the whole tourney.

Sounds like you know FCS bball pretty well... what about the other post..Mixson i think? all 3 about 6"4' you think they beat G'ville or Westmoreland bad?

I say Westmoreland in a close one over Gordonsville. And about the FCS v. Trousdale game, I've got to agree with swanson. Trousdale County somehow hovers around .500 every year then turns it on during tournament time and ends up going to sub-state or something. So, is FCS the favorite? Yes; definately, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if Trousdale were to pull out the upset.