Top Posters In This Topic

Lake Co by 28

Union City by 29 without Weddle

Humboldt by 20

Halls by 10

Looks to be a heck of a semifinal

Lake County vs Union City

Humboldt vs Halls

As far as my predictions for those games...

Lake Co by 35

UC by 30

Humboldt by 35

Halls by 6

McKenzie isn't as good as their record shows, but I don't think they'll lay down and take one either...But, I still pick Halls in a close one...

If Weddle don't play Lake County will win and go on to win the region championship.......

Well, I guess Humboldt beating Lake Co would be a miracle, huh?

If Weddle don't play Lake County will win and go on to win the region championship.......

I agree. I'm sure he isn't playing, but even if he does, I'm still going with LC in a close one.

Union City & Halls shouldn't be counted completely out, but why did Union City beat Halls so badly without Weddle? I heard X really stepped up, but did Halls just not show or what?

It may be Union City & McKenzie. I'm not counting on it, but you never know...

BALANCED IS NOT THE WORD! TOUGHEST IS THE WORD! Go and watch your "tough" teams with your "tough" district and "tough " regionals and when you get through watching admire how "tough" your districts and regionals are! No single a teams in the state have had to go through a district like 14 and when the time comes that will show! It is widely believed statewide that 14a is the toughest district in the state. A very good friend of mine that is from middle/east tn told me 1 week ago that none of the districts over that way are no where close to as tough! Now, your top end may be as good as ours but top to bottom 14a is the toughest! Commander, do you have a problem with 14a or is this just something you are trying to harp on? Anyway, until you get over this way and watch a few games or site some sources keep your "fair and BALANCED to yourself"!!!!!

CC

CC evidently you haven't read all my post on here... I said district 14 IS without a doubt the toughest... BUT I've seen all these post about no one from east or mid stands a chance because west tn bball is soooooo much better... like I told you yesterday don't count your chickens before they hatch. You are not going to be playing in the "toughest" district in the state you are going to be playing the best in the WHOLE state and I just believe there are teams that can play just as good of bball as the teams from the west in the mid and east. Everyone from the west says it will be 2 teams from the west in the finals... I think that is BULL, I have already said I think 1 will be there but how can ya'll just dismiss teams like Cosby,Culleoka,Grace,Temple, Clay, Friendship ? To read your post these teams shouldn't be considered just because they don't play in the west... I also agree with another post... don't let your boyfriend convince you they [west ] are the only ones who can play tough bball!!!

I agree. I'm sure he isn't playing, but even if he does, I'm still going with LC in a close one.

Union City & Halls shouldn't be counted completely out, but why did Union City beat Halls so badly without Weddle? I heard X really stepped up, but did Halls just not show or what?

It may be Union City & McKenzie. I'm not counting on it, but you never know...

While watching the game it seemed that the halls boys kinda just stayed on the bus. I saw UC halls early in the year and halls almost and should hae beaten UC twice. They quite going inside to the big boy. It seems that as the year goes on instead of getting better this year halls has gotten worse by going away from the gameplan of the big boy being unstoppabel and jacking up threes. Halls shot themselves out of two wins against UC in the regular season and then didnt show up at the district tourney!

CC

While watching the game it seemed that the halls boys kinda just stayed on the bus. I saw UC halls early in the year and halls almost and should hae beaten UC twice. They quite going inside to the big boy. It seems that as the year goes on instead of getting better this year halls has gotten worse by going away from the gameplan of the big boy being unstoppabel and jacking up threes. Halls shot themselves out of two wins against UC in the regular season and then didnt show up at the district tourney!

CC

I knew Halls had given Union City 2 good games earlier in the season & really expected them to pull that one out. The Halls McKenzie game may be closer than expected.

I will not try and predcit who will be the State Champs in A ball or any other class. Those of us who have watched the district 14A teams all year long can't even say for sure who will win the region title. Lake Co., Humboldt, Union City, and Halls are capable of winning any game they play against the other. It's tournament time, any thing can happen and probably will. The middle and east teams may very well be as tough, let's just wait and see. Good luck to everybody.

if mckenzie get's by halls they are most likely gonna have to play a really good humbolt team. But you can't count them out they will come to play and they will be focused. They have played in big games this year when west carroll came to mckenzie and played it was as loud as itcould get mckenzie handled the pressure very good. And they can break the full court press with no problem