Ensworth Upsets Harpeth Hall

skippass

31-29 final. Congrats to Coach David Pack and his team. They lost 2 weeks ago to the same team by 40.

This is a post of interest for I think a number of fans who followed Ricky Bowers in his career at Lipscomb, and then at his career at MBA and now, since he is heading up Ensworth, I believe, I saw a familiar name on the Ensworth roster which I believe is his daughter. His daughter had great skills as I ran across he while attending some camps around Nashville and I wondered where she would wind up for school. Ricky was a very heady player thru college and some of that passed on to his daughter. Now to then add David pack to the Ensworth situation makes to think about keeping up with their progress. Its not surprising to see the team technically sound and while they are freshman and sophmores, not surprising to see the a little ahead of schedule in beating harpeth.

This is a post of interest for I think a number of fans who followed Ricky Bowers in his career at Lipscomb, and then at his career at MBA and now, since he is heading up Ensworth, I believe, I saw a familiar name on the Ensworth roster which I believe is his daughter. His daughter had great skills as I ran across he while attending some camps around Nashville and I wondered where she would wind up for school. Ricky was a very heady player thru college and some of that passed on to his daughter. Now to then add David pack to the Ensworth situation makes to think about keeping up with their progress. Its not surprising to see the team technically sound and while they are freshman and sophmores, not surprising to see the a little ahead of schedule in beating harpeth.

Yep thats her(anna bowers). She is also a tremendous track athlete. Emily Perkins is also an outstanding player(especially for a freshman). Edited by cobrafan90

Harpeth Hall had a down year, and you hate to say that because the seniors on this team all are good athletes and are dedicated to being great players. I thought Laura Nichol advanced her game a great deal this year. Lacy has a great future in front of her. You can bet your last dollar that the Honey's will be back next year stronger than ever.

Ensworth is a surprise to be sure, only because they are such a young team. But watching them play, they have a host of very good athletes. When they have a senior class, it would *not* be surprising to see them grab a gold ball!

I have been a Harpeth Hall fan for a few years and think that the game last night will help next year's team. It is sad that Harpeth Hall will be losing four great seniors, who their freshmen year won the school's first state championship. Harpeth Hall does have a young team though. The majority of their team this year was freshmen and sophomores. They will be returning two starters next year too and many great off the bench players.

I do agree that Ensworth will have a good team in a couple of years too. Emily Perkins and Anna Bowers are great athletes.

Edited by mjfan44