Region 6AA Tournament

Guest catfish-hunter

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha!! :thumb::thumb: Where is that humble pie boys? Sure do hope TheSmoothJuker has an empty stomach, because he has a lot of eating to do. Congrats to Sycamore on a good win. Jesse had his usual 20 point night, and Lohin stepped up big when Sycamore needed him to. Tuesday night will be a good game. Sycamore is going to have to bring their A game to win this one. Good luck boys!!

Oh, one last question. This one goes out to TheSmoothJuker. How does that foot taste? :lol:

Hahaha!! :thumb::thumb: Where is that humble pie boys? Sure do hope TheSmoothJuker has an empty stomach, because he has a lot of eating to do. Congrats to Sycamore on a good win. Jesse had his usual 20 point night, and Lohin stepped up big when Sycamore needed him to. Tuesday night will be a good game. Sycamore is going to have to bring their A game to win this one. Good luck boys!!

Oh, one last question. This one goes out to TheSmoothJuker. How does that foot taste? :lol:

Sycamore is going to have to bring their A+ game and Bolivar is going to have to stay in the dressing room for the first half. Bolivar will win this one by 20+. Sycamore has won their last game this year. Mark it guys. :lol:

Guest catfish-hunter

McNairy 32

Harpeth 21

Halftime

Harpeth is playing so bad it makes me want to puke. You couldn't tell that this team just won their biggest game of the year and is a #1 seed. Ken Bingham for McNairy is on fire right now. He has 17 points.

Scoring for Harpeth:

Davis: 6

Erland, Newton, Picanzo: 4

Baker: 3

Guest catfish-hunter

Sycamore is going to have to bring their A+ game and Bolivar is going to have to stay in the dressing room for the first half. Bolivar will win this one by 20+. Sycamore has won their last game this year. Mark it guys. :thumb:

In your earlier posts on this thread you made it sound like Sycamore would have to play out of their minds to beat Lexington. Well I just want you to know that Sycamore only played one "great" quarter of basketball tonight (that being the 4th quarter). Lexington was not on our level. If they played Bolivar to a 10-point game then let me simply say that I like Sycamore's chances on Tuesday Night :)

In your earlier posts on this thread you made it sound like Sycamore would have to play out of their minds to beat Lexington. Well I just want you to know that Sycamore only played one "great" quarter of basketball tonight (that being the 4th quarter). Lexington was not on our level. If they played Bolivar to a 10-point game then let me simply say that I like Sycamore's chances on Tuesday Night :thumb:

Chism didn't play that game!!!

Guest catfish-hunter

Chism didn't play that game!!!

Quit saying that Sycamore has no chance. You sound like TheSmoothJuker & BigRedTiger. Sycamore played one great quarter and won by 17. It isn't like they had to shoot a game winner in the final seconds to win the game.

Maybe I'm wrong but we'll find out on Tuesday Night :)

38-25 McNairy is running Harpeth out of the gym :thumb: