Marshall County Basketball

hbc21

I was wondering the same thing. I remember they always had talent in the past. I thought they had some guys returning from last years team and was supposed to be a contender at the top. Are the guys not into playing basketball, no talent, coaching, administration....?? Anyone from MC please post and give some insight on this situation.

Guest catfish-hunter

I remember the State Tournament vividly that year...we got pounded in the first Round by Ridgeway...I also remember Marshall County being pretty good, as they took it to a very good Austin-East ball club...I was also wondering myself what had happened to the Marshall County...

Marshall Co. also crushed a pretty good AA team in the quarterfinals of the state tourney that year. Which team was it?????? Bolivar :thumb:

That Marshall Co. team had the likes of Anthony James, Daryl Henry, and Kyle Young. It is true that they have athletes today that are underacheiving on the hardwood but back then they were a team that had it all.