Who do you think will be the team to beat in Area II next year

hms10!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next year Oneida will be the team to beat. Without any thought I could tell you that they have the best team coming back. Huntsville has 2 good players and 1 decent player coming back, but if they all come back Oneida has 6 7th graders that can play , 2 6th graders , and a very very good class of elementary kids comin up. I think Oneida will be dominant next year over everyone, Huntsville will be there toughest test, but i think they'll even beat them by double digits next year.

Next year Oneida will be the team to beat. Without any thought I could tell you that they have the best team coming back. Huntsville has 2 good players and 1 decent player coming back, but if they all come back Oneida has 6 7th graders that can play , 2 6th graders , and a very very good class of elementary kids comin up. I think Oneida will be dominant next year over everyone, Huntsville will be there toughest test, but i think they'll even beat them by double digits next year.

killtacular OMS &HMS will be strong along with wartburg. Rumer has it that HMS may be getting a couple kids from robbins.If so they will be stronger than u think. I think OMS will still be able to compete with them tho. ;)

As far as the boys side of things...I see Oneida and Huntsville being very high on the list. Probably a 1-2 punch in the area. It's hard to pick against them until somebody beats them. They just beat each other, and until someone knocks them off, it's hard to pick agains tthem.

In Morgan County I see Wartburg and Coalfield being very good next year. Coalfield brings back all 5 starters, including the Hicks kid that can play. I think it's a toss up between those two teams.

Girls: I think Oneida will be very successful....however Wartburg is coming in with a new set of girls, and a new attitude. Look for Coach Davis to have those girls playing tremendous basketball by the end of the year. Sure they will have some growing pains, but just be patient! Wartburg will be small, but extremely fast! Speed can sometimes be a great equalizer! Oakdale also brings back several players from a team that wasn't very successful this year, but look out...they will be pretty darn good!

name a couple of good elementry kids comin up n nyways i have heard rumur that griffith is comin 2 huntsville so no competion

who will wartburg have other than that shannon boy??????????

well after talking to a source wartburg will be good but so will oneida but i would say that hms has a great year next year but i dunno we will have to see how everything shapes out because there is rumors that hms will be getting a player from robbins and there has also been a rumor that there is a decent player from oneida wantin to come to hms but i dunno :thumb:

First off i heard that the griffith boy changed his mind and is staying at robbins. Also the elementary is bringin up very good players ill just name a few, dalton duncan, trevor allen, jacob manis, houston west, michael barnes. They also have a couple other good players in the elementary. The reason i think oneida will dominate next year is because they have some good guards and they have a big post ...which huntsville doesn't have coming back. Wartburg has the shannon boy and i dont know what else. Coalfield wasn't great this year, but if they have all 5 starters coming back they may be good next year.