Culleoka vs. CA for it all district 11-A!

culleokarep

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to win the district tournament, when this is your first year in the district. I think Cully wins this one. :P

Yeah that's pretty obvious. I meant the school has never won a district tourney period and i think you knew that. I hope they can make some history this year. ;)

Edited by zxcvb

All Huntland fans are pulling for Columbia Academy. go win it for the first year!

Speak for yourself. I am from Huntland and respect the job the players and coaches from Culleoka have done this year. In fact Slatton might be the only coach in the district that gives our boys the respect they deserve. In fact, I think he went in their lockerroom after one game to compliment them.

i agree with you orange...there is alot of respect between cully and huntland...especially with the players....and those mistakes that were spokin of can be credited to culleokas pressure defense....when we put our press on its pretty hard to break it....i thought the REAL huntland team showed up against us and i hope they bring that squad to regions....district 11A needs to stand up and flex our muscle

Actually they did win the District 11-A title in 1997. This was the year Culleoka and Santa Fe would not play CA. Culleoka was 4-0 and CA was 4-0 for the regular season. Culleoka won the coin toss and was awarded 1st seed in the tournament. CA beat MT. Pleasant and then Hampshire. That was the year they finished Class A State Runner-Up to Perry Co. The next year CA was moved to district 12-A.

Actually they did win the District 11-A title in 1997. This was the year Culleoka and Santa Fe would not play CA. Culleoka was 4-0 and CA was 4-0 for the regular season. Culleoka won the coin toss and was awarded 1st seed in the tournament. CA beat MT. Pleasant and then Hampshire. That was the year they finished Class A State Runner-Up to Perry Co. The next year CA was moved to district 12-A.

was that the year they had that rodney white guy...i think was his name???