10 AA

softballdad33

Can anyone tell me anything about what Giles County will have this year and what Lewis County will have in 10AA? I've heard that they both should compete in that district this year, however they are in there with Marshall County who I know has been picked to win that district since they just lost 1 or 2 players off the state championship team of last year. So if anyone knows much about Giles County and Lewis County let me know what you've heard.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giles Co. has a young team. They have two Freshmen that will be an asset. One from the Nashville Xplosion that played third and pitched. Not sure about the other one. They have two Seniors. Defensively they should be okay, the bats and catcher my be their weakness. Cobb is a good coach and can whip them into shape. Not sure about Lewis Co.- but Marshall Co., with Lintz on the mound is going to be tough for sure.

Did Lintz not graduate last year?

I'm not sure what Page lost last year, but they were a pretty good team. Their offense was strong.

Lewis Co. I don't think will be too good. I don't want to bash them before the year even starts, but I don't think they have the pitching. Did they gain any new pitchers?

Giles Co. lost some key players. Their center fielder, so I've heard, won't be able to play this season. They lost their best pitcher and their main offense (in the same player).

Loretto I think will be Marshall Co's biggest competition. Their offense is sooooooooooo incredibly stong. They beat the State Champs 11-2 towards the end of their season. Their defense is also really stong.

Spring Hill???? NO CLUE! They are in this district right?

Marshall Co. will be just as good as last year ( I THINK!!!!). They only lost one offensive player and two outfielders. They have a pretty good group of freshmen coming in, one of which can be a very special player.

Lintz is a senior this year. She signed with UT Martin.

Spring Hill should have a good team. They have several travel ball players. Any idea who pitches for them? Bree Thurman (freshman) is on their team and she is tough. She has great stick, speed and can play anywhere.

this weekend in bree's first apperance in high school after not getting to play at all the first game :thumb: ....what does she do the next game....only hits a in the park homer her first at bat...then a double her next...then a single her third at bat...nearly hitting for the cycle in her first game.....that impressed me...then the next day in action she hit two more homers....i think its safe to say bree will be a star...as for the other freshman they all played great too....these players are gonna be good and make a huge impact on spring hill softball this year

this weekend in bree's first apperance in high school after not getting to play at all the first game :thumb: ....what does she do the next game....only hits a in the park homer her first at bat...then a double her next...then a single her third at bat...nearly hitting for the cycle in her first game.....that impressed me...then the next day in action she hit two more homers....i think its safe to say bree will be a star...as for the other freshman they all played great too....these players are gonna be good and make a huge impact on spring hill softball this year

What position is she playing?? Catcher??