Greeneville/Morristown West face off 4 District Title

ComexxOriginal2221

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West if the refs stay out of this one.

CNFn are you nuts!!!lol....in the past 5 years can you please name more then ONE game that the refs have been on greenevilles side??? don't think so ...most games seemed pretty fair called this year, but when the callin is 1 sided its always against Greeneville, i guess you can say GHS against ALL odd's and they still usually come out on top...so shut your mouth unless you know what your talking about..the refs havent been on Greeneville's side either time they have played West...but GOOD ONE MAN!!! ;)

Greeneville will win by 10 + ! go dev's

seems like i have heard almost all these comments before about greeneville winning by 15 or 20. look at the first game. west had it at 5 points to go with about 4 or 5 minutes left till greeneville pulled away. and the next time they play west wins. they didnt have to shut down wiggins. wiggins shut down himself. it will not be 15 or 20 points. it will be close. i cant say who will win. that is how close it is gonna be. i wouldnt be suprised if west won again. i also wouldnt be suprised if greeneville wins. i am tired of hearing that greeneville is gonna walk right through and win. greeneville fans do not give guthrie enough credit. he is a player. wiggins is also very good but not great right now. he probably will go somewhere big. moore is good. i am sticking with my words though that there are about 5 teams in the knoxville area that can beat anybody in region 1 AAA. i will name them.

1. Bearden

2. Oak Ridge

3. Farragut

4, knox halls

5.maryville

possibly clinton, powell, william blount, maybe even knox west.

i know nobody cares but i am just warning everybody that they will not be any thing to talk about after the substate from region 1 so if you are gonna run your mouth how good wiggins is you better do it now. i am sorry but it is the truth.

Edited by csjdlhsmjh

seems like i have heard almost all these comments before about greeneville winning by 15 or 20. look at the first game. west had it at 5 points to go with about 4 or 5 minutes left till greeneville pulled away. and the next time they play west wins. they didnt have to shut down wiggins. wiggins shut down himself. it will not be 15 or 20 points. it will be close. i cant say who will win. that is how close it is gonna be. i wouldnt be suprised if west won again. i also wouldnt be suprised if greeneville wins. i am tired of hearing that greeneville is gonna walk right through and win. greeneville fans do not give guthrie enough credit. he is a player. wiggins is also very good but not great right now. he probably will go somewhere big. moore is good. i am sticking with my words though that there are about 5 teams in the knoxville area that can beat anybody in region 1 AAA. i will name them.

1. Bearden

2. Oak Ridge

3. Farragut

4, knox halls

5. clinton

possibly maryville, powell, william blount, maybe even knox west.

i know nobody cares but i am just warning everybody that they will not be any thing to talk about after the substate from region 1 so if you are gonna run your mouth how good wiggins is you better do it now. i am sorry but it is the truth.

Guthrie certainly kept M'Town West in the game tonight but Wiggins poured in 29. He also had at least 8 rebounds and a couple of blocked shots. G'ville, at this point in the season, can beat anyone you listed. Can't wait until Wiggins becomes a great player. But, I'll take a "very good" Wiggins over nearly any other player in East Tenn.

Guthrie certainly kept M'Town West in the game tonight but Wiggins poured in 29. He also had at least 8 rebounds and a couple of blocked shots. G'ville, at this point in the season, can beat anyone you listed. Can't wait until Wiggins becomes a great player. But, I'll take a "very good" Wiggins over nearly any other player in East Tenn.

Wiggins is good but not sure I would take him over Tony White Jr. (Bearden) or Kent Basile (Maryville)

Wiggins is good but not sure I would take him over Tony White Jr. (Bearden) or Kent Basile (Maryville)

Kentucky should recruit these two kids. Tony White Jr is a great pure shooter and Kent Basile is a cross between Chris Lofton and Dane Bradshaw. Tony is heading to Prep School and Basile has another year left. Tubby could make up for losing Lofton by scoring in Knoxville or going after Wiggins> Wiggins is the prototype player and will likely draw national attention the others will not. Guthrie is another guy who is very underated. Great moves and sweet shot. Could be a nice pick up for ETSU.

Greeneville is too strong for the rest of the teams in their region except for maybe Science Hill on a good night. Not sure whether they will match up well with the Knoxville teams in the substate? And not sure East teams can hang with the West teams in the State?

Edited by ScoutOne4U

Kentucky should recruit these two kids. Tony White Jr is a great pure shooter and Kent Basile is a cross between Chris Lofton and Dane Bradshaw. Tony is heading to Prep School and Basile has another year left. Tubby could make up for losing Lofton by scoring in Knoxville or going after Wiggins> Wiggins is the prototype player and will likely draw national attention the others will not. Guthrie is another guy who is very underated. Great moves and sweet shot. Could be a nice pick up for ETSU.

Greeneville is too strong for the rest of the teams in their region except for maybe Science Hill on a good night. Not sure whether they will match up well with the Knoxville teams in the substate? And not sure East teams can hang with the West teams in the State?

Tony is a great shooter but needs to work on his defense. More of a number two guard in college. Basile has the complete game and may be one of the best defenders in the area. Maybe we will see a matchup between Wiggins and Tony or Basile in the future.