Which Juniors have the talent to move on to the next level?

nonamer

All that would be good but were talking about juniors... Cannon is a Senior.. Kyle can play though just goin thru a tough time right now just like everyone does at some point in a season. Cannon is good .... .but a senior.

Kyle could easily be the #1 pitcher, 3rd basemen, or catcher on most teams in east tn. He is probably the most athletic ball player on Seymour's team. Yea he is a big boy but I bet he would outrun 50% of the rutledge team and could play anywhere on the field where he was needed. Oh well you have ur opinion though but u dont know the facts from just what you have seen in 2 games. Keep up that playin time meyers. :angry:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler Cannon is in my mind a better and smarter player as bad as it is for me to say it, he is better than Kyle K. from seymour. we have played seymour 2 times and he has struckout 4 times popped out 3?....he has more power than Cannon but Cannon is more veristal.

The kid from Greenville which transfered from Cocke Co. Is over rated. We played greenville making them look like fools. This kid is saying hes going to Vegas to a Showcase. He needs to stay home..

East Tn...?

Kyle K. Seymour?

Tyler Cannon / Piegon Forge

Fools? Seems they were beating you til they had that one bad inning, and all their runs were earned versus the gimmes that G'ville gave you. The final score is misleading. As for the "kid" from G'ville, who is a jr, pitched just as well as your senior Walter State signee. Whose father, by the way, said TJ pitched a great game. You only got 2 hard hit balls off him. The rest were bloopers.

As for Vegas, just to get to go you have to be recommended by a DI coach. He may go and not do well, but at least he is invited. Where you?

Edited by GREENEDEVILMOM

Fools? Seems they were beating you til they had that one bad inning, and all their runs were earned versus the gimmes that G'ville gave you. The final score is misleading. As for the "kid" from G'ville, who is a jr, pitched just as well as your senior Walter State signee. Whose father, by the way, said TJ pitched a great game. You only got 2 hard hit balls off him. The rest were bloopers.

As for Vegas, just to get to go you have to be recommended by a DI coach. He may go and not do well, but at least he is invited. Where you?

Let me guess he would run a what 6 flat 40?lol ..Yea your right opinions are what this board is made for if I do not recall. he is i think 0 for 6 or something with 3 k's?.. His size will hurt him. If those are the only Positions he can play he is hurting. He is to big to Catch, Unless hes better than the catcher you have now, is that what u was refering to? and it's Myers. There buddy and shoulder probablems is the only thing keeping me off the field.

Hits, earned runs? We only had 2 k's as a team how many was there on your end of the deal?..Huh?.. The Walter State Signee as you say did pitch a good game, his father has his own opinions as do I and the rest of the people posting.If there was anytime Greenville was winning musta been for a flash cause before you knew it the game was over and an L layed on your records?

Let me guess he would run a what 6 flat 40?lol ..Yea your right opinions are what this board is made for if I do not recall. he is i think 0 for 6 or something with 3 k's?.. His size will hurt him. If those are the only Positions he can play he is hurting. He is to big to Catch, Unless hes better than the catcher you have now, is that what u was refering to? and it's Myers. There buddy and shoulder probablems is the only thing keeping me off the field.

Hits, earned runs? We only had 2 k's as a team how many was there on your end of the deal?..Huh?.. The Walter State Signee as you say did pitch a good game, his father has his own opinions as do I and the rest of the people posting.If there was anytime Greenville was winning musta been for a flash cause before you knew it the game was over and an L layed on your records?

dude u talk way to much crap to a team that beat u..and about a guy that could take any of ur pitches 400+, not to mention play any position on the field better than most of the team. AND for some more facts Kyle ran a 4.94 40.. I tell u what man until u get back on the mound and gettin some K's i wouldnt talk anymore crap..im not dissin ur team or nothin because yes u all do have a good team BUT i wouldnt talk about other players and tryin 2 put them down wen u havent done anything but run bases

dude u talk way to much crap to a team that beat u..and about a guy that could take any of ur pitches 400+, not to mention play any position on the field better than most of the team. AND for some more facts Kyle ran a 4.94 40.. I tell u what man until u get back on the mound and gettin some K's i wouldnt talk anymore crap..im not dissin ur team or nothin because yes u all do have a good team BUT i wouldnt talk about other players and tryin 2 put them down wen u havent done anything but run bases

shsbsbll33..does this PioneerPitcher16 even play? He must not, cause if he was playing he wouldn't know so much about the stats. Maybe he's the book keeper.

As for Kyle, seems like I saw him hit a mammoth home run against East to win the game, his 2nd of the game. I wonder how many this kid has hit.

If there was anytime Greenville was winning musta been for a flash cause before you knew it the game was over and an L layed on your records?

That flash lasted 2 innings thanks to a mammoth homerun by G'ville. As the old saying goes, "that's the way the ball bounces". Minus some mental mistakes from G'ville and it could have just as easy been a W for Greeneville as it was Rutledge. As for Rutledge making a fool out of G'ville, no. You can brag all you want, but the game was closer than the final score indicates.

As for Kyle, even Barry Bonds goes hitless in games. But, I guarantee he will hit more than not. And I guarantee you that if YOU were pitching against him, you would be hoping you don't let a pitch get away from you. Players like him can change the game with one swing of the bat. Just ask East.

shsbsbll33..does this PioneerPitcher16 even play? He must not, cause if he was playing he wouldn't know so much about the stats. Maybe he's the book keeper.

As for Kyle, seems like I saw him hit a mammoth home run against East to win the game, his 2nd of the game. I wonder how many this kid has hit.

No but he sure knows how to run that jaw