no class in the morgan county district

crazyeyes69

Last night when Oliver Springs won the district champ. and no one but the os fans clapped for the team. but when the 4th, 3rd, and 2nd place teams were annouced every one in the gym clapped for them including the os fans. i think that it was sad that no one could not even clap for os just b/c they won. well everyone better get use to os in that district and them winning it. Morgan County showed no class

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night when Oliver Springs won the district champ. and no one but the os fans clapped for the team. but when the 4th, 3rd, and 2nd place teams were annouced every one in the gym clapped for them including the os fans. i think that it was sad that no one could not even clap for os just b/c they won. well everyone better get use to os in that district and them winning it. Morgan County showed no class

I plan on being there tonight when Moore County and Cornersville play. With my team out, I will be clapping loud for the winning team, and the runner up, and our opponent last night, Santa Fe. It is about the kids people. And not just your kid, all the kids. :thumb:

You only need to read what you wrote to understand why no fans applauded OS, "well everyone better get use to os in that district and them winning it", your comments are trypical of OS Fans and people dont like arragonace!. I'm from Kingston and I actually enjoy watching the OS Girls play, they are a very good basketball team, however, the OS Fans should learn a little bit about being gracious winnners instead of trying to force feed their teams ability down peoples throat. I've never seen a group of fans that get so upset about their team not getting respect or given credit for their success. Oliver Springs records speaks for itself, the fans dont need to act like they do.

You only need to read what you wrote to understand why no fans applauded OS, "well everyone better get use to os in that district and them winning it", your comments are trypical of OS Fans and people dont like arragonace!. I'm from Kingston and I actually enjoy watching the OS Girls play, they are a very good basketball team, however, the OS Fans should learn a little bit about being gracious winnners instead of trying to force feed their teams ability down peoples throat. I've never seen a group of fans that get so upset about their team not getting respect or given credit for their success. Oliver Springs records speaks for itself, the fans dont need to act like they do.

I wuz drivin by Olver Sprangs Hihg Sckool one evenin' an they wuz gittin' readdy to have a bassketbawl gayme an sum nice stewdent throwed up his arm an gave me the one fanger salute. I wuzn,t even goin to the bawlgame an he musta thouhgt I wuz frum Kangston or sumwheres. Tippical Olver Sprangs attietude. :thumb:

I wuz drivin by Olver Sprangs Hihg Sckool one evenin' an they wuz gittin' readdy to have a bassketbawl gayme an sum nice stewdent throwed up his arm an gave me the one fanger salute. I wuzn,t even goin to the bawlgame an he musta thouhgt I wuz frum Kangston or sumwheres. Tippical Olver Sprangs attietude. :)

Hitting the bottle a little early today, are we??? How many cousins have you had on Jerry Springer? :thumb:

Hitting the bottle a little early today, are we??? How many cousins have you had on Jerry Springer? :thumb:

Well, I drank a littel whine ever now an then butt not today..I doan,t hav any relativs whose ben on Jerry Spranger. They uselly git yankie rednecks from Sinsinatti and Indianer fer Jerry Spranger. :)

I plan on being there tonight when Moore County and Cornersville play. With my team out, I will be clapping loud for the winning team, and the runner up, and our opponent last night, Santa Fe. It is about the kids people. And not just your kid, all the kids. :thumb:

Jamie check the county name again. Its Morgan Co. NOT Moore Co. Looks like ya might have missed that one.