Sullivan Central

ComexxOriginal2221

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if we are so overrated then how come we are in the Championship with Science Hill and have the #1 scorer in the Conference. Just a thought.

ok this is some bs......dont get me wrong i love my cougars......how can we be over rated? if it wasnt for the bristol news paper we would never get news coverage......look at db my god everyone made a huge deal about the new dome......news flash no one cares......south gets alot of coverage too, you think a school with two 1000 point scores would be on the top of the list but i guess no one wants to report on a bunch of rednecks

ok this is some bs......dont get me wrong i love my cougars......how can we be over rated? if it wasnt for the bristol news paper we would never get news coverage......look at db my god everyone made a huge deal about the new dome......news flash no one cares......south gets alot of coverage too, you think a school with two 1000 point scores would be on the top of the list but i guess no one wants to report on a bunch of rednecks

Sullivan Central 77, Science Hill 68

that's all that matters to me!

Great job on winning the tournament this year cougars... but wait until these players are gone... it will get very ugly in this AAA conference for Sullivan Central down the road.

LOL...Isn't that what they have been saying about Central for the last 3 years? Give me a break. Central had a good JV and Freshman team this year. DB will be good next year but everything else is wide open.