LAKE COUNTY VS. UNION CITY

bballchamps

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Lake County you don't have to worry about coming to Middleton to play this year.

Go Middleton Tigers.

Humboldt or Union city over middleton in substate by 15!!!!

Right it down take it to the bank the state championship was settled in game one tonight UC beat LC but humboldt matches up better with uc and will win the region but I look for and all 14 a staTE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Well Lake County you don't have to worry about coming to Middleton to play this year.

Go Middleton Tigers.

Right it down take it to the bank the state championship was settled in game one tonight UC beat LC but humboldt matches up better with uc and will win the region but I look for and all 14 a staTE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME WITH HUMBOLDT AND uc!!

SBL

Right it down take it to the bank the state championship was settled in game one tonight UC beat LC but humboldt matches up better with uc and will win the region but I look for and all 14 a staTE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Right it down take it to the bank the state championship was settled in game one tonight UC beat LC but humboldt matches up better with uc and will win the region but I look for and all 14 a staTE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME WITH HUMBOLDT AND uc!!

SBL

LAKE COUNTY IS A TOP THREE TEAM IN THE STATE. YES 1, 2, AND 3 RESIDE IN 14A!! nO DOUBT!

sbl

SBL

If you will remember last year we were suppose to lose to Temple by 50. Remember the Tigers from Middleton were crowned STATE CHAMPIONS! If you would like to come to Middleton for the substate game. I will be glad to show you some Gold Balls(3)!

LAKE COUNTY IS A TOP THREE TEAM IN THE STATE. YES 1, 2, AND 3 RESIDE IN 14A!! nO DOUBT!

sbl

If you say so. We will never know. I would have to say not even in the top 15. If you make it to state you would be in the top 8. After that nobody really cares.

LC fans or Bigster how bad did the refs beat you guys or was the gym to Big. I am ready for the excuses. I wanna hear them all. Congrats UC on a big win. Looks like Humboldt will make the trip to Middleton.

I doubt that you wanna mess with anyone from Lake County tonight we're all hot!! And as for the refs......they were SERIOUSLY calling fouls if we did so much as to breathe on uc players if you weren't there don't open your mouth!!

If you will remember last year we were suppose to lose to Temple by 50. Remember the Tigers from Middleton were crowned STATE CHAMPIONS! If you would like to come to Middleton for the substate game. I will be glad to show you some Gold Balls(3)!

If you say so. We will never know. I would have to say not even in the top 15. If you make it to state you would be in the top 8. After that nobody really cares.

Are you trying to say that LAKE COUNTY is NOT even top 15? What have you been smokin?? As I recall we were NUMBER ONE in our district I think we were number what? 4? in the state? Not to sure but I believe so!!!

M-town, in my mind, I knew ya'll wouldn't lose to Temple last year....I knew it would be pretty much M-town Tigers all the way..... :lol:

But Humboldt and Union City will be very tough to beat anywhere.....