Region 4AAA Tournament

mjuhb

Guest TheSolidOne101188

for two years ... they were like my brothers, so im going to be quick to defend them when something comes up ... keep on doubting buddy, that was our motto last year ...

Aim low?

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you would read ... catpalace said it there genius ...

umm..exactly who did i down..i dont think i have downed anyone...in fact..i said im not taking nething away from siegel or oden..i just said that barry and twilley and the eagles are that good...so dont say im downing anyone and dont put words in my mouth

i think they changed the times to discourage siegel and oakland fans so they won't have any trouble but i always remember 7 #1 playing 1st

The host region's #1 teams always play the earlier games (check the reply on page one I think)

7:00 at least so incase you get lost the easiest way is to take 231 to shelbyville then 41 to tullahoma and winchester once you hit deckard their are 3 stop lights the first one is wal-mart the 2nd go strait threw the 3rd you turn left

Easiest way would be to go 24 to the bypass. 3 exists past tonight I do believe.

I believe there is a county rule that says players are excused if a sporting event goes past 11:00.

This is not true that I know of. Principal has the decression.

Oh trust me.....I sure do....and if I didn't, randymc would sure make sure that I did.

Correct :D

evidently not very well. but Oakland did win

Yes we did.

wish i could say the same back to you ... and i dont want your "good luck" ... save it for someone who cares about what you say and think

I care jrm

me = most knowledge about siegel basketball on this site ... also know a lot about other teams too, well teams that interest me ... shelbyville isnt one of those by the way

So you haven't seen them play.....they are the real deal....but anything can happen come tourney time.

that makes two 29's in this thread ;)

And a 32.

Who's Stewart's uncle? :thumb:

Wayne Buckingham, played in the NBA

Hey I have been for Oakland from the get go over there and why did you not think you would never say that since you have no interest in shelbyville

I'll vouch for him, he has.....but I haven't seen him predict the game tomorrow night.

haha..yea..i wish i could make it back to the siegel oakland game and the sville game..ive always wanted to see a siegel oakland game..i hear the crowd and atmosphere is just insane...i always was playing so i could never go in hs and now it would be a 3 hr deive but maybe one of these years ill get a chance to

Don't expect the same atmosphere 60 miles away.

we shall find out soon enough ... siegel has been doubted all year long, and yet they come through ... this will hold true

Siegel was picked to win 7AAA right?

"ramseys hurt, they wont win without him" ... mission accomplished

"ramseys back, it will throw off the timing and rhythm they had going ... they wont win" ... mission accomplished

"they have too many attitudes to control and wont be able to get it done in clutch time" ... mission accomplished

"odens out, they wont win" ... mission accomplished

would you like me to list some more?

#1 They lost without him

#2 They lost 1st game in TN with him.

#3 Numerous T's and they lost the district championship in the last game of the regular season.

#4 I'll give you this one, they looked stronger without him in the game I saw.

1 out of 4 B) Wow....interesting night

Edited by randymc