Region 4AAA Tournament

mjuhb

Guest dare_2_dream

Are you not man enough/women enough to accept someone's apology. Talking about sarcastic people, this is a good case of POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK.

apology not accepted.

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

And that speaks volumes about your character. I'm very proud of you :P

why would i accept an apology from someone i dont know, especially when i have no idea why they are apologizing?

Barry does....he calls Darius and Keith all the time saying some of this same stuff

whatever harris barry is one of the most level headed down to earth kids out there.

Naw...not yet. Bomb got in and went all the way under, even the hair.

:P wish I could have seen it

Its probably the other way around

Hoolie....I'm gonna have to back 2X up on this one. Barry is one of the most level headed kids I have ever known. Now on the other hand, kids are gonna kid and poke fun at each other. I hate to see how you two will act after the games are played tonight. I think it will go from 47 pages to 90 by midnight between the two of you and proV and d2d. We ought to have a special section for the four of you at Franklin County tonight. :P

no...i doubt very much that barry does that...im sure darius is just trying tp light some sparks under people saying that barry is talking trash...barry isnt the type of kid who does that..i played against him my whole life and he has always been one of the classiest guys ive played against..and we were from rival schools..im thinking someone is making some stuff up

Hoolie....I'm gonna have to back 2X up on this one. Barry is one of the most level headed kids I have ever known. Now on the other hand, kids are gonna kid and poke fun at each other. I hate to see how you two will act after the games are played tonight. I think it will go from 47 pages to 90 by midnight between the two of you and proV and d2d. We ought to have a special section for the four of you at Franklin County tonight. :P

It'd be pointless to get on here after the game tonight...just wasting good sleep time lol

they can have their fun but I'll save it for tomorrow or Friday hopefully.

And im just saying what D told me in government a couple weeks ago when talking about being the #1 or #2 seed in regions and playing shelbyville in semi's. They are on the same aau team so im sure it wasn't hateful or anything but shelbyville does seem to be pretty confident from what I've been told from Darius and seen on here. Only time will tell if thats true or not

Edited by Harris' hooligans