Frienship Christian v.s. Westmoreland?

nbabound

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realize that Friendships Crockett was hurt. I noticed that they played him very little, he would be in and then out for a few minutes at a time. I think he had an ankle injury from the Trousdale game. I do believe that Westmoreland wanted it more anyway, but with Crockett on the semi injured list it made a difference. Hats off to Westmoreland. Great game!

I didn't realize that Friendships Crockett was hurt. I noticed that they played him very little, he would be in and then out for a few minutes at a time. I think he had an ankle injury from the Trousdale game. I do believe that Westmoreland wanted it more anyway, but with Crockett on the semi injured list it made a difference. Hats off to Westmoreland. Great game!

Crockett has had that ankle taped up the last two or three games. I just believe Westmoreland wanted to win, didn't expect to win. It was a great game!

TC has no chance of beating Pickett County. Neither does Westmoreland. Pickett will be in the region finals.

Hey dont be so surprised and confident if TC plays like they did against Gordonsville then they can beat Pickett county. you can count on that. It looked like Gordonsville went to try and stop Nelson and to a point they did that but they could not stop anyone else. TC very impressive and WILL beat Pickett.

It looked like to me that crocket played quit a bit. when he was in, he was playing his heart out. face it, HE WAS SHUT DOWN. the scoreboard proves it.