East Robertson Repeats As 10A Tournament Champs!

margotfos

East Robertson defeated Nashville Christian tonight to take the 10A Tournament, 65 - 54. Hard fought game -- 24-23 at half, tied again at the end of the third. Fosnes led East with 21 points and Givens had a great game for NCS, 24 pts I think. East played great defense -- Carlos Hudson, Tico Andrews & Jacob Fuqua really took away the open 3-pointers.

Congrats EAST -- Champs AGAIN!!

Congats to East Robertson for the deserved win. They out played NCS on the defensive side of the ball. Great effort by all the teams that played tonight.

Also congrats to:

Tyler Fosnes

John Wilks

Jacob Fuqua

Russell Frazier

Andy Givens

Caden Anderson

....for making the All District Team!!

Also, I have a question, what happened to the tournement MVP award?

Congratulations East - We did it, agian!! We are so proud of you. Keep it up and we'll go far into the championships. Two down, Season and District Champs! Also, good job to all the other teams that played in the district tournaments, everyone played hard. Good Luck to everyone in the Region Games.

Congrats E. Robertson...great game last night. NCS just wasn't deep enough to last into the 4th qtr. East Robertson had great bench play also. NCS played well i thought just couldn't keep up toward the end and East played great defense holding Russel Frazier to 18 pts. Good luck to all 10A teams going into the Region hope someone from 10A wins it.