Region 4A Tournament

back_4_more

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope all the teams in district 7 run the table.

I especially hope Jackson Co. can beat Friendship. But it won't be an easy task. Good luck to coach Flynn and the Blue Devils and congrats on a good year. Keep it going b/c you guys can play with them. All the pressure is on them. Take it to them and give your all.

you are so right!!! all jc needs to do is believe . come on guys, get up and have some fun, go to the hole, rebound and defend. do these things and fc goes home with blue all over them.

well looks like district 7 came to w-town to play some bball !!! sweeps last nite in boys AND girls ... congrads to clay county and cr now let's talk about tonite... girls distrct 7 will be playing itself to see who advance no district 8 girls will even come close... i said earlier i believe the 2 best 1st round boys matchups were tonite and i still believe that trousdale will have to have the same hot shooting nite they had against g'ville in district to stay with pickett but they can win this if it is close going into the 4th quarter if pickett starts off hot early they can put this one away...

fcs and jackson shapes up to be the closest game to me... fcs will have to have BIG game from the post if they do their size and depth could be the keys to a win if jackson hangs around that could be trouble... this could be the game to keep district 7 from sweeping the region. good luck to everyone... how crowded was it last nite ?? i know i am getting ther early to get a seat!!! :thumb:

well looks like district 7 came to w-town to play some bball !!! sweeps last nite in boys AND girls ... congrads to clay county and cr now let's talk about tonite... girls distrct 7 will be playing itself to see who advance no district 8 girls will even come close... i said earlier i believe the 2 best 1st round boys matchups were tonite and i still believe that trousdale will have to have the same hot shooting nite they had against g'ville in district to stay with pickett but they can win this if it is close going into the 4th quarter if pickett starts off hot early they can put this one away...

fcs and jackson shapes up to be the closest game to me... fcs will have to have BIG game from the post if they do their size and depth could be the keys to a win if jackson hangs around that could be trouble... this could be the game to keep district 7 from sweeping the region. good luck to everyone... how crowded was it last nite ?? i know i am getting ther early to get a seat!!! :unsure:

The PC/TC game will be decided by how big TC's crowd is. That may sound dumb but I think they could make a 15 point difference in the game. PC is a young team and that rowdy crowd would take them out of the game.