Sequatchie Valley Hot Seat

Tha Chosen One

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that the 6'5" boy was playing AAU ball for Coach Johnson for Tracy City now theres you a basketball coach folks. If I was South Pitt. and was looking to hire someone of the out the school than I would look no further than Coach Johnson from Tracy City. Kids love and I mean love playing for him.

One Name CODY HENEGAR

6'5, Sweet Stroke, Smart, the kid is a basketball player!

4 year starter Guarentee it

I hear he may play some, but I doubt he will start.

he is the only player they had. If he was not there, they would not have won half their games. Cody will not be able to carry them by himself at the high school level like he did at middle school. There are not many kids 6' 5" in middle school, but there are alot in high school.

I hear he is too soft. Doesnt like to bang inside. Can be taken out of his game real easy.

6-5 eight grader huh? i guess he'll grow some more being so young? start as a freshman thats very rare

I think he will have a hard time over at the high school. Something I heard was that his dad and the boy has already made alot of the kids mad or upset. I dont know how but is just something I heard. Also heard that he was going to Chatt. Christian or Temple next year.

i plead the 5th for now

So, let me get this straight. You don't think Coach Webb is right for the job, but Coach Phillips is. Funny they are the best of friends, and I'm sure they ran some of the same plays, and since they are best of friends they probably bounced ideas off each other. I'm sure they would get a kick out of hearing that.

Edited by Purple Blood

I hear he may play some, but I doubt he will start.

I hear he is too soft. Doesnt like to bang inside. Can be taken out of his game real easy.

I think he will have a hard time over at the high school. Something I heard was that his dad and the boy has already made alot of the kids mad or upset. I dont know how but is just something I heard. Also heard that he was going to Chatt. Christian or Temple next year.

IS IT BECAUSE IT AINT PLAYING MIDDLE SCHOOL BASEBALL????????????