Sequatchie Valley Hot Seat

Tha Chosen One

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KimP are you a coach? I was just curious.

By the way, I am Chester Cornhead ;)

Oh Lord No!!! Coaches are people with patience, I would have some kids strung up if I were a coach. I do good to control the two nuggets that I have now. My husband has helped at the high school, middle school and elem. school level, (and no he's not interested in the job)

May I ask, what's a Chester Cornhead. Would I reconize it if I saw one? Is it like a Snipe?? By the way, do kids still go snipe hunting?

I think to snipe something means to shoot it. Like a sniper on a building. I don't think a snipe is an animal, but maybe I am wrong. Someone please enlighten us.

Actually a snipe is a bird. There is even a real hunting season for them. Now as far as the rare JMS variety of snipe is concerned, there is no hunting season. :blink:

Edited by MIKE LINEBACKER

I think to snipe something means to shoot it. Like a sniper on a building. I don't think a snipe is an animal, but maybe I am wrong. Someone please enlighten us.

Looks like we have some young pups here that have never been snipe huntin'. Some of us "old timers" need to load these kids up and take 'em one night, I think they would enjoy it. Isn't snipe season open all year round? I know that most snipes are caught at night. :lol:

Edited by KimP

• 7 months later...