Cosby vs Coalfield

cosbybball

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be addressed, if not already. That is all that needs to be said other than apolgies. Thanks. Have a good tournament.

CYJacket...I'm glad to see that even a staunch Coalfield fan is a little upset with the way things went down in the 4-A tournament. I have never in my life seen kids act the way those did at the end of that game. When that boy was waving at the official when he fouled out, the coach should have been outraged, instead he and his assistant just kinda laughed about it. Coalfield has a great athletic department, however this sort of thing has to be stopped! It was an embarrassment to Coalfield and to people in Morgan County. I hope that all involved are punished in some form or fashion!

CYJacket...I'm glad to see that even a staunch Coalfield fan is a little upset with the way things went down in the 4-A tournament. I have never in my life seen kids act the way those did at the end of that game. When that boy was waving at the official when he fouled out, the coach should have been outraged, instead he and his assistant just kinda laughed about it. Coalfield has a great athletic department, however this sort of thing has to be stopped! It was an embarrassment to Coalfield and to people in Morgan County. I hope that all involved are punished in some form or fashion!

Hey Chapelle, love your show !!!!

Our school and community is very competitive, staunchly loyal, and above all proud of the accomplishments at the school. We strive to be the epitome of what small school athletics are concerned with, community and school pride. We, 99.9 percent of the time, acheive that goal. This is one incident that we can all put behind us and go on. Coach Kreis, Dave Treece, Shawn Basler, and George Lowe before him have worked hard for respect for the whole program with other schools. Coach Wilson also works hard for this goal, but this one time a failure happened, that .1 percent reared its head. Kids will do silly things, Coaches in frustration over various things loose composure and this makes thinking not very clear. In hindsight I'm sure a do over is wanted.

I suspect you will see a different attitude tomorrow night. They will still play hard, but I suspect you will see the team show they are better than what I saw. The reason, they are!!!

My attitude about this is no different than any other person that is close to the Coalfield program.

Gaskins,

You're still lost in the world of nothingness.

Edited by CYJacket

Our school and community is very competitive, staunchly loyal, and above all proud of the accomplishments at the school. We strive to be the epitome of what small school athletics are concerned with, community and school pride. We, 99.9 percent of the time, acheive that goal. This is one incident that we can all put behind us and go on. Coach Kreis, Dave Treece, Shawn Basler, and George Lowe before him have worked hard for respect for the whole program with other schools. Coach Wilson also works hard for this goal, but this one time a failure happened, that .1 percent reared its head. Kids will do silly things, Coaches in frustration over various things loose composure and this makes thinking not very clear. In hindsight I'm sure a do over is wanted.

I suspect you will see a different attitude tomorrow night. They will still play hard, but I suspect you will see the team show they are better than what I saw. The reason, they are!!!

My attitude about this is no different than any other person that is close to the Coalfield program.

Gaskins,

You're still lost in the world of nothingness.

I wonder if there are pillows in the world of nothingness.

Cosby is very good. Coalfield is a disgrace to the way basketball is supposed to be played

I can understand the feeling, but you are wrong. They let one incident get out of control. Coalfield is not a disgrace to anything. Problems happen, the difference is how they are handled. They will be handled.

Edited by CYJacket

I can understand the feeling, but you are wrong. They let one incident get out of control. Coalfield is not a disgrace to anything. Problems happen, the difference is how they are handled. They will be handled.

I agree that was one incident give the coach at least one practice to try to get them going back the way they're supposed to before you start calling them a disgrace. In reply to what the topic is supposed to be about Cosby should win this one easily , but this late in the season there are very few easy wins out there. GO EAGLES!!

Coalfield is defintely one of those basketball teams that carry that football style of play with them on the courts, too bad that during tournament time that doesnt work.. Cosby will have a big first quarter and should be able to put it on cruise and starting looking ahead to round 2.

They carry their football style of play into basketball? If that pillow fighting is the best they have, they need to stick to playing the Morgan Co. teams. Their football program is very overrated because they play soft.