Region Tournament @ Temple

Football Fan1

Chosen One,

Me and Football Fan are just saying that if the Pirate rackballers play like they did in the 4th quarter tonight, then they are about to get theirselves rrrrrrrrrrrracked. If they play very well, then it could be a tight rackball game.

I feel you. If they do play like they did in the 4th quarter than that will be true. Hopefully they will be ready for Thursday night though.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

02:41 PM post='825964499']

02:50 PM post='825964515']

02:53 PM post='825964524']

Am I the only one who thinks that it is, as Yogi Berra said, "too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence," that the South Pittsburg "people" get on here at the same time, everytime? Look at time of posts, someone check me.

Edited by Grace Golden Eagles

Rack Rack Rack Rack Rack Rack Rack Rack Rack Rack Rack Rack Rack Rack Rack Rack Rack Rack Rack Rack

Honestly this is getting really annoying... you guys really need to boost your vocabulary. I vote for coacht to ban the usage of the work Rack in any form...

Rack is not a dirty word. I have heard Dick Vitale say things about "Rackball" before. If you want to know where Rackball originated then just search the Internet for something called "The darn Show" You will see Jimmy Jibberish and Willie James Huff on there. They originated Rackball in high school ball in Athens Georgia.

Rackem, Rackem, Rackem, Rackem, Rackball. Hello, Hello, Hello. Who is the high now?

Rackem, Rackem, Rackem, Rackem, Rackem

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Rackball. It is just a saying that is all.

Come on Grace show some love for Rackball. It is not gay. I think it is awesome. I have seen McMasters, Van Horn, Eldridge and Smith play some serious Rackball for Grace. The night they played South Pittsburg, that Smith guy made an outstanding play and looked at one of his teammates and said, "Rackem" I thought this was great for the game myself.

Kilroy, your team will soon start using the term Rackball. Trust me. It caught on in Mississippi, then showed up in Athens, Georgia. Now it is showing up all over the Chattanooga area. Tyner had a sign at their last home game. That said, "It's Rackball time"

Edited by Football Fan1

That is very true Willy. We will have to play mistake free. The Funky Chicken will also have to show up to have a chance. He didn't show up tonight. Worst game I have ever seen this young feller play. He is very capable of putting up a 40 point night at any time. Especially if his outside jumper is falling.

Hey Red and White. This is my only username. I have friends that are on here too, but this is it for me. I get on here most nights around the same time.

Edited by Football Fan1