Sequatchie County Baseball

MCHeadHunter

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

schs is not going to be sumone that everyone needs to look over they have improved tremindously they have got 5 seniors and all of them have started every year theyve play (a couple took a year off when they where sophmores but they came back last year even better one of them lead the team in batting averges) but the seniors this year have been playin together ever since lil league and they have very good chemistry! they also have a good group of juniors and sophmores and 2 or 3 freshman that can come in and not miss a beat they have good depth at every postions and they got ther nuimber 1 and 2 pitchers back from last year plus a good staff to back them up! so everyone better be ready for them to come out and play some good ball this spring!!

schs is not going to be sumone that everyone needs to look over they have improved tremindously they have got 5 seniors and all of them have started every year theyve play (a couple took a year off when they where sophmores but they came back last year even better one of them lead the team in batting averges) but the seniors this year have been playin together ever since lil league and they have very good chemistry! they also have a good group of juniors and sophmores and 2 or 3 freshman that can come in and not miss a beat they have good depth at every postions and they got ther nuimber 1 and 2 pitchers back from last year plus a good staff to back them up! so everyone better be ready for them to come out and play some good ball this spring!!

I agree totally. I have said all along that I think it will come down between Seq. and Marion in the Valley and maybe the district.

It sounds like they might have a pretty good team. I haven't been to a SCHS baseball game in about two years so I might try and get out to a couple.

Now Sequatchie, shouldn't we try to support all of our schools athletic programs instead of just the high profile ones such as football and basketball. Get out there and support your school. :thumb: lol :D

Now Sequatchie, shouldn't we try to support all of our schools athletic programs instead of just the high profile ones such as football and basketball. Get out there and support your school. ;) lol :(

I use to go on a reguler basis but sometimes the start times and my schedule aren't the best I noticed on the schedule that the games appear to me to start a couple of hours later this year than in years past. I have spent a good amount of $$$ during those auctions they have had over the past several years.

I use to go on a reguler basis but sometimes the start times and my schedule aren't the best I noticed on the schedule that the games appear to me to start a couple of hours later this year than in years past. I have spent a good amount of $$$ during those auctions they have had over the past several years.

Believe me, I know what you mean when it comes to shelling out money for these high school programs.